//𝖔.9//

chapter nine;

chapter nine;

"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?!", shigaraki growled, aggressively scratching his neck to the point it had nearly started to bleed.

     dabi cringed at the sight, though for once he kept quiet, as he needed to know the next commands from their leader.

     toga just hummed in amusement as her lemon yellow eyes glimmered with mischief. she was clearly excited about the mission and was expecting shigaraki to just give the signal.

"my apologies your majesty, but it had just abnormally happened", kurogiri reported.

"your majesty, if I may..."

     "what?", shigaraki sharply snarled.

     "we've been planning this for quite some time now. it'd be best to put our foot forward and continue on with our objective", compress suggested.

     "yeah yeah!! it's been so long since we've had any action. and the heroes this year are looking to be quite interesting~", toga giggled.

     shigaraki frowned upon that as he squeezed the sides of the horse with his legs, signaling for the horse to start trotting along.

     the rest followed as the villains' horses glamorously stopped at the edge of the mountain, with shigaraki at the very front of course.

a heavy feeling overwhelmed him, making it hard for him to put down the fact that youko was sick and he wasn't by her side.

it wasn't much guilt, or any at all. but a quaint feeling of just needing to see if youko was alright gnawed at him.

yet this mission held the utmost importance to not only him, but for the future of the league.

if he could get bakugo katsuki to join them, he would have another powerful piece to wield.

"kurogiri..."

"yes, your majesty?"

shigaraki stared down at his pawns that were in front of him. villains of all sorts.

"warp me back to the castle. dabi's in charge. heed to the plan as usual, and—"

"your majesty!! please reconsider! you can visit that child later, we need to—"

"SILENCE! DID I GIVE PERMISSION FOR YOU TO SPEAK?!", shigaraki shouted, glaring at one of dabi's soldiers.

     the man gulped as he shrank away in fear, having to have overstepped his boundaries.