//2.3//

chapter twenty-three;

     DABI SHUFFLED HIS FEET TOWARDS BARON GIRAN'S HOUSE. the man yawned as he took out a kitty bandaid that youko had given him before the league left.

     the male's scarred arms was littered with kitty bandaids, though obviously hidden from dr. ujiko and the outsiders.

while shigaraki and the rest of the league was off fighting gigantomachia in sessions of 44 hours and 44 minutes, they were only allowed 3 hours of resting time.

the blue-haired male didn't even get to say goodbye to youko before him and the league was sent off to brawl with gigantomachia.

     dabi sighed in relief as he was glad he didn't sign up to fight that gigantic rock. he much more preferred dealing with recruiting members, and personal...matters.

as the dark-haired male aggressively slid open the doors, he trudged around the house, more so where the league resided most of their time when they were present.

"I'm back princess! and I brought some mochi!", dabi called out, clearly joking as he didn't have anything on him.

     dabi had expected a little girl to run over to him and greet him with a huge hug, but that was not what had happened.

     "princess?", dabi called out again, this time walking slowly towards the kitchen and around the entire house.

     again, no response was heard.

     "YOUKO??"

     dabi immediately started searching around the house once more, with way more aggression this time. doors were slammed as frantic footsteps trampled across the wooden floorboards.

"YOUKO! STOP PLAYING, THIS ISN'T FUNNY", dabi yelled, brushing his hand through his hair as he felt sweat starting to precipitate.

as the dark-haired male huffed, he came across a small detail that he had seemed to miss.

     a short paper towel was rolled up and placed on the kitchen counter, with a red stain. dabi immediately snatched it and unfolded it, seeming relieved that the cut-off finger wasn't youko's.

     though just as he had trashed the finger, dabi entered the league's room to see if there were any more clues.

     low and behold, there was a tiny red bow tie that dabi clearly remembered youko wearing the day that they had left.