//1.9//

chapter nineteen;

chapter nineteen;

     "ARE YOU AN ANGEL?!", YOUKO GASPED, nearly passing out at the man's luscious red wings that extended outwards; the epitome of grace and beauty.

the male was shocked. he had heard about the villain king having a daughter, but he didn't fathom how...little...she was.

"u-um..no, but—"

     "he's a chicken", dabi interrupted, to which the blonde male just huffed.

"I'm actually hawks! nice to meet you princess", the man introduced with a smile.

     "oh, nice to meet you sir! I'm shigaraki youko!! you can just call me that or yoko if you'd like. by the way, can you fly? and if you're a bird...why don't you have a beak?", youko questioned, to which hawks just glanced over at dabi.

     "I-uh...I'm not really a bird actually...", hawks tried to explain.

     "never mind that. where's crusty?", dabi asked.

     "oh, papa's out with the rest of the league to go steal some food", youko casually answered.

"they left you all alone?"

"welllllllllll...."

dabi sighed. "how many times do I have to tell you that you can't just run away every time you don't want to go somewhere?"

youko shrugged as she fumbled with the hem of her shirt. for some reason, after kurogiri's absence, she had decided that she would dress like him, without the metal choker of course.

the little girl flattened out her little black suit as she flashed dabi a smile, stretching her arms upward, demanding to be carried.

without even saying anything, dabi groaned as he begrudgingly picked the little princess up.

"I suppose we could wait for the rest of the league to arrive so that you can meet them", dabi said to hawks.

youko hummed in amusement as she observed the new recruit. obviously the bright red wings were what had stood out to her first. but the blonde male somewhat reminded her of twice, as he too, had a beard.

"orrrr we could go out for dessert", youko suggested.

     "we don't have a ride", dabi immediately shot down.