//1.7//

chapter seventeen;

chapter seventeen;

TODAY WAS SUCH AN IMPORTANT DAY THAT EVEN SHIGARAKI had decided to wear his white hakama along with his blue nagagi and a darker shade of haori.

     "mm...can I use this one?", youko asked, holding up a flower hair tie so shigaraki could see in the reflection of the mirror.

     the blue-haired male sighed as he just grunted, to which youko had just smiled even wider.

     youko had tried her best to gently brush through shigaraki's hair. though it was a bit hard, considering the man's baby blue locks were more tangled than a ball of yarn.

     as youko combed through her father's slightly wavy hair, she took the pieces that usually blocked out majority of his face and pulled it back, tying it up with a blue flower hair tie.

shigaraki frowned upon seeing his reflection in the mirror. the scars, the eye bags, the dry skin that has slightly improved due to youko's lavender lotion, but still looks hideous.

"wowww", youko marveled, making shigaraki hum in curiosity.

     "papa looks so handsome!", youko smiled as she wrapped her short arms around the male's neck, leaning her chin on top of shigaraki's shoulder.

     "and we're matching!!"

     the little girl hopped off the stool that she had been standing on as she twirled around in her traditional black kimono.

     youko's hair was tied into two buns—inspired by toga—with matching flower clips.

     "what do you think papa?"

     "very...nice...", shigaraki mumbled as he unconsciously let his arms fall to his side.

youko gripped onto the last two fingers of shigaraki's right hand, walking out into the hallway of the house, as everyone else was waiting and already prepared.

"good morning everyone!", youko greeted, especially excited today since today was the day that toga and twice were going to return to the league.

"pleasant seeing your highness and your majesty", compress bowed, having his usual mask on already.

"spinner, you'll be driving. dabi and compress will follow me to the back of the truck", shigaraki commanded.

"what about me, papa? and can johnny come along too?", the little girl asked.

     shigaraki had momentarily forgotten about kurogiri's absence, as he had went to go find the special "power" that master had apparently left behind.