//2.7//

chapter twenty-seven;

"HIMI!!! WHERE ARE WE GOING??", YOUKO ASKED, seeing as they were standing right in front of johnny, who youko hadn't seen in a long time.

     "johnny, teleport us to a nearby shopping center", toga commanded.

     youko then started laughing. "himi, johnny can't teleport us to—"

     as soon as the little nomu spit out some black goo, the two girls appeared before the shopping center that was bustling with business today.

     "w-wait...what??"

     "oh, I guess tomura didn't tell you, but johnny has a warp quirk too", toga grinned.

     "well at least I know now...but speaking of warping, when will we see kuro again?", youko asked, to which toga had froze in her footsteps.

     "I'm not sure yoko, but soon. we will all go save him, you trust us don't you?"

"of course!! I just miss kuro a lot...", youko sadly mumbled.

"I know, but kurogiri wouldn't want you to be sad now would he? instead, let's have fun today shopping!!", toga exclaimed, pumping her fist up in the air while youko did the same with her recovering arm.

     "true...but with what money?", youko asked.

toga widely grinned at that. "the partnership of the paranormal liberation front of course!", the girl excitedly said, basically referring to re-destro as their ultimate bank account.

"so what are we getting??", youko asked, excitedly gripping onto toga's hand.

     "some warm clothes for you of course!! winter's approaching and tomura said that he can't have you getting hypothermia in all your cute little dresses!!"

     "really? papa said all that?"

     "well...he said something like that", toga giggled, dragging little youko into a clothing store for people of all sizes and genders.

     "what do you think about this?", toga asked, holding up a little pink puffy jacket that made youko shrug her shoulders.

     "it's okay".

     "just okay?? what about this one then?", toga questioned, showing youko a yellow jacket with four pockets on the front.