//𝖔.6//

chapter six;

chapter six;

     "GOOD MORNING PAPA!", youko greeted as she curtsied with kimi in her arms once again.

"hm".

youko was about to take a seat where she usually sat until shigaraki stopped her.

     "come here".

     youko glanced at kurogiri who just directed the little girl towards the seat next to shigaraki.

     "your majesty, would you like to show the princess now or later?", kurogiri questioned, to which youko was confused on what shigaraki had wanted to show her.

shigaraki swallowed down some rice as he just nodded his head.

with a clap, the dining hall was suddenly filled with knights, ranging from different ages, different sizes, and different levels of powerful quirks.

     "what's going on?", youko asked, seeming a bit uncomfortable with the amount of people staring at her.

     "his majesty has deemed that your safety is in danger now because people are aware of your relationship with his majesty. hence he's letting you pick a personal knight of your choice", kurogiri explained.

     youko then looked over at shigaraki, who was simply still munching on his rice and grilled fish.

"thank you papa", youko softly said as she smiled at shigaraki, who just hummed in reply.

youko then hopped of her chair as she walked around the block of, mostly, men. many stood up straighter as they watched the little princess waddle and weave in between the many pairs of legs.

"mm...do you get enough sleep sir?", youko suddenly asked, making everyone turn around and look at the boy with violet purple hair.

"e-excuse me?"

"sorry...that was probably really rude wasn't it", youko chuckled to herself.

"o-oh no no. it's...it's fine. I just have insomnia", the boy mumbled.

     "insomnia?"

     "it's when someone can't sleep for long", kurogiri explained.

"is it because your bed's uncomfortable? do you want to use another bed or pillow?", youko offered, to which the purple-haired boy had just kept quiet from not knowing how to properly respond.