//1.0//

chapter ten;

chapter ten;

    "YOUKO, TRY AGAIN", SHIGARAKI COMMANDED. the little girl nodded as she took a deep breath and tried focusing very hard.

youko closed her eyes as she hastily reopened them once again. looking straight into the very red eyes that matched her own, youko stretched out her right arm.

"kneel!"

shigaraki waited for something to happen, though nothing did until he suddenly felt his muscles contract.

an internal force spread throughout his body like wildfire. shigaraki's knee unconsciously bent as he indeed kneeled before youko.

"I DID IT PAPA!! I DID IT!!", youko exclaimed as shigaraki was able to move freely once again.

     the little girl ran over to shigaraki as she jumped into his arms.

     shigaraki patted the little girl's head as he felt a little impressed with the girl's quirk. yet there was still more work to be done.

     "your majesty!! bakugo katsuki's been successfully captured!", a soldier suddenly reported as youko tilted her head to the side.

     "papa...why's...what?"

shigaraki started heading towards the dungeons with youko, as he just widely grinned.

"they're all bad people youko. they call us villains, when they're the ones that made us this way", shigaraki immediately frowned.

youko had a bit of hard time wrapping her head around what shigaraki had just said, but went along with it anyways.

"but shō and the others were so nice", youko meekly stated.

"it's just an act youko. you're too gullible", shigaraki lowly chuckled as he ruffled the girl's hair.

youko just laid her head on shigaraki's shoulder as they arrived in the dark cellar, where piles of bones rotted near the moldy and icky walls.

chains crinkled as shigaraki's heavy steps inched closer to a particular cell.

dabi, toga, and the rest of the commanders along with kurogiri were already present, as youko hesitantly lifted her head up to meet the blonde's dirty glare.

"YOU PIECES OF SHI—"

     kurogiri immediately stuffed bakugo's mouth with a cloth.