//3.2//

chapter thirty-two;

chapter thirty-two;

     "DABI, ARE YOU SURE THIS IS SAFE?", TWICE WORRIED, watching as youko prepared to activate her protective quirk.

"she insisted", dabi replied, watching carefully as toga twirled her knife around her nimble fingers, grinning widely as she got ready to stab little youko.

     youko breathed in as she stuck her arm out in front of herself, creating a small dome that was surprisingly sturdy and helped deflect toga's knife.

"impressive!!! that was measly", twice contradicted.

"let's see if she can withstand my flames", dabi grinned as he walked over towards youko, who just smiled as she twirled around with her arms behind her back.

"DABI, DON'T—"

     with a wave of a hand, blue flames encircled little youko, encasing the girl as it grew taller, jumping onto the dome like a prey with its predator.

     though without fail, youko stayed unharmed, smiling proudly as the blue flames dispersed into thin air.

the little girl jumped as she skipped over to dabi, with her arms in a v shape.

"I DID IT!! I DID IT!!", youko loudly chanted, to which dabi had caught the girl and lifted her up in celebration.

"you sure did princess", dabi grinned, carrying the little girl as she kissed dabi on the nose.

"if I can withstand your flames, I can withstand anything!"

"and why's that?", dabi asked.

"because uncle dabi's flames are hotter than hell!"

"damn rig—"

twice gasped. "YOUKO!! YOU CAN'T CUSS, YOU'RE FIVE!! oh well, it was bound to happen".

"aww my little yoko is growing up!!", toga fake cried, pinching youko's cheeks as dabi slapped the blonde girl's hands away.

"I'm not little anymore!! I told you, I'm almost as tall as uncle dabi!!", youko pouted, crossing her arms.

     "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!", toga giggled, clearly not sorry at all.

     "how about I treat you to some dessert for compensation then?", toga suggested.

     youko immediately perked up at that.