[3] Wedding Night

The media can't go against Kim Entertainment, even though they didn't understand why Kim Entertainment was helping Y/N. Even Rose didn't understand why their plan run so smoothly, so she called Y/N...

Rose: "Y/N, tell me, are you being supported by another company?"  (by now, Y/N was having dinner with Taehyung in luxury hotel)

Rose: "Y/N, tell me, are you being supported by another company?" (by now, Y/N was having dinner with Taehyung in luxury hotel)

Y/N: "No...." she replied as she glanced at the man beside her ".....But, there is indeed a person who is supporting me behind the scenes. But I can't reveal who it is yet."

Rose assumed Y/N had help from her family.

Rose: "Hahaha. that's ok. We will talk about it. Just the thought of Kai's face is enough to satisfy me!"

After that she hung up the call, She had no idea that Y/N had suddenly become the Wife of the King of Entertainment: Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Are you trying to use this opportunity to leave SM?" He asked as he elegantly slice the steak in front of him

Y/N: "No, I will not let them go too easily. I am going to tear them down from their sky. Plus, I have already decided to return to the modelling industry. But, my popularity isn't as great as before: which is why SM may come of use."

Taehyung: "You are like this right now because you are angry. What if one day you have no longer hatred towards them..."

Y/N: "I will not regret about what I have decided.." she said with confidence

In love, she can love with all her heart. Whereas, In hate, she can tear the other person apart with her bare hands. Quite time has passed since news of Y/N's exposure on stage had released , yet, Kai didn't even made a single phone call to check on her. Instead, he released news that can easily ruin Y/N. There was no way she was going to let Kai hurt her again.

Taehyung remained silent, but he was already fascinate by Y/N. Y/N wasn't stupid, in fact, she was very smart. She knew she couldn't hide anything from Taehyung. So she quickly revealed everything in front of him. Whether good or bad, there was no holding back - all that existed was trust.