[23] Jessi's End

Jessi waited for Y/N to be taken down by Kim Entertainment because she knew how powerful they were. However, she completely forgot about the man that stood at the pinnacle of the entertainment industry...since he possessed so much power, how could he be used so easily?

In reality, the fact that Taehyung had allowed the photo to be taken in the first place, meant he accepted what was to come, even if it was to create hype...

But, Jessi did not realize this and insisted on framing Y/N. Truthfully, it's possible this opportunity may have been deliberately given to her by Kim Taehyung so he could deal with her.

After all, Jessi's obstacles for Y/N had been laid out at SM; if he was to deal with her, he'd have to use his own name.

Jessi was happy the entire night, however, the news that was released the next morning was nothing like what she expected...

[Exposed! SM's director carefully schemes against her own artist!]

[Jessi pretends to be Y/N to frame her for creating hype: intends to push her to death!]

[SM's internal war continues: Y/N gets close to Kim Entertainment for hype?]

All the media outlets seemed to be under a spell as they thought up of various headlines. At the same time, they revealed that Jessi was trying to frame Y/N but instead everything backfired on herself; they even attached a video as proof.

The news first started from a famous weekly publication that attached a manuscript from a phone conversation they had with Jessi on the night of the gala. They also explained how she had pretended to be Y/N and tried to frame Y/N for creating hype with Kim Taehyung. On top of everything, if anyone was to say they had no proof, they also attached a video. Although the person in the video was shown from the side, no one could deny it was Jessi as she was easily recognizable.

Within this short 3-4 minute clip, it was clear that she was discussing headlines and price with the publication, under the guise of being Y/N.

With the appearance of this video, Jessi couldn't even smooth out everything with her PR...The news had already spread everywhere; it was practically on every single possible media form. Also, because the news involved the mysterious and low-profile CEO of Kim Entertainment, Kim Taehyung, and news like this didn't come around often, all forms of media wanted to report on it as soon as possible.

In merely 2 hours, Jessi's evil deeds were known by everyone...

"Who would have thought, the entertainment industry was so dark. Luckily god punishes those that are evil!"

"Full support for Y/N! She has always kept a low profile, yet SM treated her like this; they have no conscience."

"If Jessi likes to act so much why doesn't she become an actress? She is really the cheapest person."

"This really pisses me off, how could there be such a despicable woman? Does anyone want to form a group and go hit her with me?"

SM Entertainment, CEO'sOffice. Jessi looked at the viral discussions and articles online; she was atthe brink of insanity. The person that should have been scolded today wasY/N...

However, a surprising twist had happened!

Jessi's face looked lifeless as her whole body trembled. Because of the news, she was about to fall apart.

There was mumbling in her ears as Kai tried to work his PR on the phone beside her. Meanwhile, her hand trembled as she held onto her phone; there were a few times she subconsciously punched in Y/N's phone number.