[22] Bright Night Gala

"What will Y/N be doing tomorrow night?" Jennie asked her assistant after she tried on her dress

"I heard she will be shooting Secret's October front cover," her assistant adjusted the glasses sitting on his nose bridge; he was certain he knew Y/N's every move.

"I refuse to believe she won't react at all," Jennie said suspiciously; just the thought of the humiliation Y/N had put her through, made her want to tear Y/N into a million pieces. "Find out the location of her shoot. As a safety net, organize someone to keep her busy; only then will I rest assured."

"Don't worry, I know what to do," her assistant's words seemed to hide a deeper meaning; when it came to bullying Y/N, he was well experienced. After all, Y/N had previously been Jennie's substitute and he had secretly caused a lot of trouble for her.

"While you're at it, help me contact the hospital in secret. After the awards ceremony is over, I am going to go get rid of this child..."

Even though he knew her dream in life was to chase fame, after hearing Jennie's plan, her assistant still felt, giving up on her own child was taking things a step too far. At the same time, he was worried, if Kai was to find out, what would be the consequences for Jennie?

Look at Y/N and how much effort she put in to get to where she is today.

Even though her assistant didn't say it, inside he knew, if Jennie was to go against Kai, there was no way she would be able to follow in the footsteps of Y/N. No matter if it was professionalism or people skills - Y/N was well ahead of Jennie.

Of course, Jennie did not think this way...

...

The next morning

The next morning. SM Entertainment, CEO's office.

Jessi had always been a woman of action: only yesterday, they were discussing finding a newcomer and straight away she started considering suitable candidates. So, early in the morning, she sent someone to go pick them up - there were a total of three girls.

They were all roughly 16 years old, tall with long legs, young, beautiful, and vibrant.

Jessi looked at the three girls as she sat at Kai's table. She lifted her eyebrows and asked, "What do you think? I happened to come across a model search competition; this here is Yani, she is at least 70% similar to Y/N."