[72] I'm Here to See my Granddaughter-in-law!

Of course, in the end, they bought tickets to the pre-screening expecting to fall asleep...

Probably because they wanted to compete with 'Stupid', 'Devil Shooter' decided to use the same marketing tactic as Kim Entertainment and host pre-screenings on the same day but at a different theatre chain. They tried to latch onto Kim Entertainment so they could use them as a stepping stone to improve their own reputation and status in the domestic market.

After all, it wasn't everyday that Kim Entertainment would release a rubbish film!

"Which agency produced 'Devil Shooter'? How could they be so shameless?" Rose phoned Y/N on the eve of 'Stupid's' first pre-screening. Of course, she had always been a straightforward person, so under these circumstances, she would not be satisfied until she completely spoke her mind.

"I heard it was produced by a real estate tycoon," Y/N laughed.

"Although I'm not familiar with how the film industry works, Chanyeol told me 'Stupid' is in a worrying situation. The attendance numbers may be used by others to humiliate Kim Entertainment. Is it really that bad?"

"I can only say that this will be a tough battle," Y/N replied in seriousness.

If it was an issue concerning the fashion industry, she would be able to explain the situation in detail. But when it came to the film industry, she was practically an outsider who didn't understand how it worked.

"I don't care. I'm going to take all my friends and family to go watch it," Rose exclaimed.

"Aren't we already all your family and friends?" Y/N pointed out without holding back.

Rose did not say another word regarding the matter. She simply told Y/N not to worry or feel anxious, otherwise, she would fall into her enemy's trap.

"You're the one that's being anxious," Y/N replied helplessly.

...

Meanwhile, in the office of Kim Entertainment's CEO.

Suho was sitting opposite Taehyung. His expression was casual and relaxed with a hint of amusement. Especially when he thought of 'Devil Shooter's' disgusting marketing tactics, he couldn't control his lips from curving upwards.

"I'm moved by the way they've helped us promote our film..."

"What are the shareholders' thoughts?" Taehyung asked without lifting his head.

"The shareholders aren't worried. They've figured the other party are pretty much digging their own graves," Suho replied leisurely.

The longer he stayed in Kim Entertainment, the more he appreciated a challenge. And the more he enjoyed working with projects like 'Stupid' that required them to put up a fight; not projects that were full of glitz and glamour with no drama.

Projects like that were too easy for him. Of course, if even he felt they were too easy, then to Taehyung, they were nothing.

This was why, even though the public had already given 'Stupid' a death sentence, the two men in the office were still as calm as ever.

If someone insisted on comparing themselves with 'Stupid', they could compare all they wanted...

In the end, the last one left laughing was still to be determined.

"After tomorrow's pre-screening, organize another two pre-screening events of the same scale. Let's see the attendance numbers then," Taehyung instructed calmly.

"Should we notify 'Devil Shooter' of the other two times?"

"No need... I'm sure they will only be brave enough to do one pre-screening," Taehyung replied confidently. "Their storyline is a mess."