[89] I want to see Y/N!

The Oh Household.

5pm.

The two women waited patiently in the living room for Father Oh's return. Following on, another huge family battle was about to ensue...

10 minutes later, Father Oh walked into the living room with his briefcase. Perhaps it was because he knew that Elder Oh had left, his footsteps were a lot faster and lighter than usual. As he put down his briefcase he also removed his suit jacket. In his eyes, Yeon-seo did not exist, so he directly walked over to Mia, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her like no one was watching.

"Don't be like this, Yeon-seo is here," knowing that her husband's heart was on her side, Mia pretended to be shy. In reality, she was reminding him that Yeon-seo was standing right there and it was time to deal with her.

Yeon-seo looked at the couple coldly. It seemed, she had already become accustomed to Mia's tricks. The only problem was, she had always allowed Mia to bully her in the past.

"Father..."

Yeon-seo called out in a gentle voice. Of course, her words contained no emotions, but Father Oh still assumed that she was trying to plea for mercy. So, he placed his arm around Mia's shoulder and sat down on the sofa, pointing his chin as he looked at Yeon-seo, "You finally know how to plea?"

Yeon-seo looked at Father Oh's arrogant expression, but did not respond.

"Yeon-seo, it's not that I want to lecture you, but you should learn how to distinguish whether your father is closer or your grandfather. No matter how much your grandfather dotes on you, he is over half a century old; he won't be able to protect you for the rest of your life. So, it's only right for you to side with your father. How could you drive a wedge between us and make us go up against each other? You shouldn't have done what you did..."

"An unfilial child is complete rubbish! When will you be able to bear me another one?" After yelling at Yeon-seo, Father Oh turned to question Mia instead, "Since you created a big mess today, you should just stay at home and focus on trying to get pregnant."

"I need someone to take over my inheritance."

Hearing this, Mia looked at Yeon-seo with an amused smile, "What about Yeon-seo?"

"I've given her a place to eat and sleep, and I've given her the identity of the Big Miss of the Oh Family. This is already a huge gift to her..." Father Oh said. "Haven't you heard that a daughter that is married out is like water that has been poured? Right now, she is already conspiring with outsiders, I wonder how much of the Oh Family assets she still plans to pocket. That's why I've decided to directly kick her out of this household."

He wanted to kick her out...

He said it so blatantly to Yeon-seo's face. As her father, he treated her completely like trash; like someone that was disposable at any time.

Although Yeon-seo had gotten used to it over the years, every time she heard words like this from Father Oh's mouth, she could never understand how a father could abandon their daughter like this.

"Get lost...it's not too much to ask of you," Mia and Father Oh were completely in sync, because they both wanted to step all over the person in front of them.

"When you were telling your grandfather to come teach me a lesson, you should have expected a day like this to come," Father Oh said as he stared ruthlessly at Yeon-seo. "The old man has never treated me like this before. I'm your father!"

"Since you are so capable, then get lost. I want to see you leave without taking even a single leaf from the Oh Family."

Yeon-seo stared coldly at Father Oh; at the face that got uglier by the day. She found that she still felt a slight sense of fear. After all, this face had left quite a traumatic impression on her...