[38] Does the President Want to Order a Wedding Ring?

Bam Bam peeked at Taehyung via the rearview mirror. Inside he was thinking, the man just then was indeed the quick and decisive CEO of Kim Entertainment, no doubt. He just never imagined, in private, Taehyung and Y/N's relationship was like this...

The fierceness in Taehyung's expression had long disappeared, all that was left was worry and helplessness.

He wrapped Y/N's legs with clothes he removed from his own body and rubbed her hands between his until her extremities warmed up. Only then did he gently let go of her legs and look at her unhappily.

"I'm OK," Y/N quickly said. Afraid that Taehyung wouldn't believe her, she stressed, "Really."

Seeing Taehyung remain silent, she continued to explain, "I am an A-Grade model. You should know better than anyone that I am not easy to deal with. I got to where I am today, not because of my tolerance. I know what I'm doing, so can you not be so worried?"

Taehyung remained silent as he diverted his attention to Bam Bam who was currently sizing him up through the rearview mirror.

Bam Bam had to admit, out of all the people he'd ever met in his life, no man had a gaze as piercing as Taehyung's.

When facing Y/N he could be gentle, but when facing others, he had to be dominating like a king.

This man was Y/N's hidden man. Up to this point, Bam Bam still found it hard to believe.

"I will give Her Vision a call and tell them to send over a new photography team..." Bam Bam quickly said.

"We will use our own photography team, I will pay for it. Her Vision only has this one photography team and we already eliminated them," Taehyung said coldly. "I remember YG has a photography team called 'Fearless'..."

"Although they work for YG, in recent years, they have only been following Mina and Jihyo around. The internal departments have already taken it as a fact that they are pretty much their own personal photography team," Bam Bam explained. From what he gathered, did Taehyung want to fight over the photography team with Mina and Jihyo?

Regardless, President Kim, YG is someone else's company, how could you know more about the company than its staff does?

"Contact them..." Taehyung's voice was cold, "If someone has the guts to scheme in secret, then they should understand the consequences!"

Bam Bam froze. Did Taehyung already know who the culprit behind the photographer was?

Regardless, Taehyung's words reminded Bam Bam, now that Y/N joined YG and was the one they were supporting and training, she naturally deserved the best resources. As well as that, from what he knew, Mina did not have any active jobs. In other words, the photography team were currently on a break. Since they belonged to YG, then why couldn't they use them?

Y/N felt a little helpless because Taehyung preferred to talk to Bam Bam than to turn and look at her.

She knew Taehyung was angry, but because there were others in the car, she didn't say much. It was not until they returned to Dynasty Hotel that she finally approached Taehyung from behind and embraced him in a hug to give her explanation. However, after receiving a phone call from Chanyeol, Taehyung grabbed a jacket, left a note on the table and left to meet up with a business partner...

...

Bam Bam and Rose returned to the hotel opposite. As they neared their rooms, Bam Bam's footsteps became uneven, it seemed he was hesitating about something. Seeing Bam Bam's actions, Rose couldn't help but snicker before placing her hands behind her back and lifting her eyebrows at him, "If there's something you are curious about, then ask."