[67] I am Y/N's Husband!

"Sorry grandfather, I still have a shoot to go to.. "

"What shoot? Don't even think of stepping foot out of this household!" Elder Park gestured for his assistant to close the doors, "Y/N, it's time you focus on more serious things. You should put an end to any ridiculous relationships you have on the outside."

Y/N watched as the front door shut, but she did not panic. She simply turned to face Elder Park and said, "Grandfather, you won't be able to keep me locked up forever."

Elder Park stared at Y/N. Actually, he was well aware that Y/N was no longer the child that used to put up with everything; her willpower was stronger than ever. But, he still insisted, "I will lock you up for as long as I can."

Gyeong-ree was still kneeling on the ground sobbing as she sneered. She finally realized that Elder Park's intention all along had been to get Y/N to return home, she stood up and laughed, "Grandfather, you decided long ago that you were going to make Y/N return home, am I right?"

"This has always been her home!"

"What right does this b*tch have?" After speaking, Gyeong-ree stood up and pounced at the fruit bowl on the coffee table, grabbing the fruit knife and placing it against her wrist, "What if I say, it's either me or her?"

"Gyeong-ree..." Elder Park immediately panicked as he tried to stand up, almost losing grip on his walking stick, "What are you doing?!"

"Grandfather, I am being serious. This family only has space for one of us!" After speaking, Gyeong-ree bit down on her lip as blood flowed from her wrist...

"Don't do something stupid," Elder Park pounced towards Gyeong-ree and grabbed onto her wrist. He then turned to his assistant, "Hurry, get me the first-aid kit!"

Seeing Elder Park's love for her, Gyeong-ree buried herself in Elder Park's embrace and started crying, "Grandfather, aren't things fine the way they currently are? Why must we allow an outsider in our home? Since she's been away for 9 years, it must mean she's never considered us as her family. Why must we make things difficult for each other?"

"If you have something to say, then say it. Why resort to doing something so stupid?" Elder Park almost overflowed with anger.

"Grandfather, promise me that you won't let Y/N return. Promise me."

Seeing Gyeong-ree still wanted to take extreme measures, Elder Park had no choice but to agree, "Fine, I promise, I promise..."

Hearing his promise, Y/N felt the last remaining bit of warmth in her heart had disappeared...

"Y/N, leave first. Father will personally come pick you up another day," Father Park said to Y/N pleadingly.

"Pick me up? There's no need...place your focus on your eldest daughter instead. From today onwards, the Park Family and I will go our separate ways. Which also means, if Gyeong-ree provokes me again, I will make her life a living hell." After speaking, Y/N took a couple steps back. Just as she was about to leave, the housekeeper hurried in again and reported to Elder Park.

"Chairman, the CEO of Kim Entertainment has arrived."

"I don't want to see him," Elder Park replied in an annoyed manner.

"Let him in," Y/N retorted.

"That..."

"Y/N, an outsider has no business here..."

"If anyone prevents him from coming in, I will ram my head against this pillar. What do you say grandfather?" Y/N pointed to a Roman-style pillar.

Filled with guilt, Elder Park had no choice but to nod his head.