[8] The Number One Shameful and Stupid Model

Previous Episode:

Kai: "If you really want to be this childish, I think, our wedding...should be called off." He used their wedding as a means to threaten Y/N

After all, all these years, Y/N had been the one that struck by his side willing to do anything. Quite some time passed...Y/N remained silent like she was contemplating. Kai assumed she had given up and was regretting going against him...But who would have thought, this would be Y/N's response.

Continue:

Y/N: "Oh, you don't want to get married? Then we won't do it..." she smiled,

Y/N: "Let's wait until you are no longer busy, we can talk about it later."

Like this, Kai was flustered. He reached out his hand and placed it onto Y/N's shoulder.

With an angry look in his eyes, he asked,

Kai: "Do you not love me anymore?"

Y/N: "What about you? Do you love me?"

Y/N carefully slipped out of Kai's grasp; she had promised Taehyung she wasn't going to have physical contact with another man.

Kai was stunned. He opened his mouth, but no words came out towards Y/N, because he had never had any feelings. He was just using her.

Kai: "We are already at the stage of getting married, why would you question our love? You will become my wife soon, can't you think from my behalf? It wasn't easy for Jennie to be nominated for the Top Ten Model Awards. Y/N, I'm just annoyed that you can't be more understanding."

Y/N slowly distanced herself from Kai. She remained composed,

Y/N: "Then from now on, you may have to get used to how I am now."

After their conversation, Y/N left Kai standing there alone as she left the building. Kai was puzzled, he didn't understand why Y/N's attitude had changed so much. After careful thoughts, he assumed she was still jealous of him and Jennie. However, he didn't have the energy to go after her and argue.

He knew, after her anger reduced, things will most likely go back to normal. She's always been so useless, without any temper to even stick up for herself

Y/N knew Kai wasn't going to chase after her-her heart had already given up on him. Instead, she was quickly hurrying home to see Taehyung. At the thought of Taehyung, Y/N's heart felt like it was suddenly lit up by a bright light.

 At the thought of Taehyung, Y/N's heart felt like it was suddenly lit up by a bright light

Rose: "Y/N, I'll take you home first so you can recharge your batteries. Tomorrow, we will be signing a contact for you and fly to shoot on location," she said happily to Y/N.

Y/N: "Rose, move over to my old home. Give my home a bit of life. You can change locks as well. If Kai asks, just say you have moved over to take care of me and it is no longer necessary for him to have the keys."