[91] Everyone Knows That I Dote On My Wife

As soon as Yeon-seo heard this, she froze in confusion. What did he mean?

Didn't Jimin get hurt because of Suzy?

Suzy lowered her head as her shoulders shook in laughter. She then looked at Jimin and said, "I was only joking. I didn't think someone would actually believe me. Did Miss Oh actually think it was true? According to Miss Oh's intelligence, she doesn't seem like someone who would believe everything that others say."

"How could you stay by Jimin's side if you are like this?"

"That's our business," Jimin replied coldly.

"Don't tell me you still haven't told her the real reason yet," Suzy looked at Yeon-seo in mockery, "Do you want me to tell her for you?"

"What do you mean?" Yeon-seo stood up at the mention of her name and looked at Suzy in seriousness.

"What do I mean? What I mean is, the person that actually hurt Jimin was your jerk of a father," Suzy replied. "Your father stabbed him and injured him, yet Jimin still went out to buy you food...What a joke! Jimin, it seems you are destined to not be understood by women. Everything you do is pointless."

Yeon-seo was dumbfounded by Suzy's words.

As she remembered what Jimin had said earlier, she suddenly realized what was going on. The person that Jimin had said was worth it along - was her!

It was her and not Suzy!

"What? Are you shocked?" Suzy sneered as her voice got colder. "Yeon-seo, if you truly cared about Jimin, I wouldn't have appeared here today. Too bad you don't."

"After the way that you've treated your abusive father, don't you have any awareness of your own security? If Jimin wasn't following you and trying to protect you, you would probably be a corpse right now. So, how intimate could your relationship be? To be honest, I'm not convinced at all by the two of you. You are simply the same as me in the past. You don't care about him at all..." Suzy said to Yeon-seo as she pointed at Jimin. She then turned to look at Jimin and said, "I can't see how she is worth anything..."

Yeon-seo didn't know what to say. Although Suzy was cruel, her every word drew blood.

"Are you admitting to it? You and I are the same, neither of us have treated this man well."

"That's enough..." Jimin yelled in seriousness.

"I know you don't want to see me," Suzy suddenly became emotional, "But, Jimin, you need to be fair. If my competition is an ungrateful brat, then why won't you choose to be with me instead? At least, I now understand you..."

At this moment, Jimin decided to maintain his silence. After quite some time, he finally mumbled, "Everything I've done is of my own freewill."

"Sometimes, I feel you are quite pitiful. Jimin, you really have no luck at finding someone that loves you the way that you love them." After speaking, Suzy glared at Yeon-seo, "I truly hope that you become the next me." She then turned and left, leaving Jimin and Yeon-seo all alone in an awkward silence.

Yeon-seo twisted her body towards Jimin and asked, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"There wasn't much to tell you," Jimin replied with a smile. "I just so happened to see your father following you that day and I knew you wouldn't have the strength to go against him."

"Then why did you force yourself to go buy me food when you were injured?" Yeon-seo continued to ask. "Was it just because I said that I wanted to eat it? Jimin, are you crazy?"

"It's not as serious as you think," Jimin replied in seriousness. "I can't change this compassionate habit of mine."

Yeon-seo stared at Jimin without saying another word. After staring at each other for a while, Yeon-seo ran out of the room. When she returned, her eyes were red. It was obvious she had been crying.