[30] When The Time Comes, There Will be a Good Show

"Yes, bodyguards are enough," Y/N nodded.

"OK..." Taehyung hung up his phone after replying to her and glared directly in front of him in silence.

"President Kim, didsomething happen?" Chanyeol guessed after seeing the expression on KimTaehyung's face.

"The people at Creative Century have taken Rose and are forcing Y/N to have dinner with them. It seems they are going to pressure her into signing a contract."

"But, Creative Century has been operating legally in recent years, it doesn't seem like they would result to such despicable methods," Chanyeol was worried as he thought about how Creative Century used to be: they had once force-fed drugs into the mouth of a female celebrity, causing her to commit suicide - the incident went viral back in the days. After the incident, the company swapped out their boss and turned over a new leaf, no longer partaking in illegal activities. Yet, how could they be so brave as to pressure Y/N?

"The root of evil has already been planted deep within their bones!"

"Should I take some men with me to retrieve madam?" Chanyeol suggested.

"You don't need to go...I will go myself." After speaking, Kim Taehyung stood up from his office chair, picked up his car keys and left the building.

...

It's not that Y/N wasn't aware of Creative Century's past, but, so many years had already passed. Hadn't they already turned over a new leaf and seen great success as a result? Why were they suddenly using such despicable methods against her?

Y/N rushed to the restaurant with mixed feelings; preparing herself emotionally as she approached. Back when she was in France, she had once witnessed a fit model being force-fed drugs in a hotel until she died - all because she had gotten on the bad side of a big boss.

The industry had too many bitter stories; unlike the glamorous image that was portrayed to the public.

Y/N collected her thoughts and reminded herself to remain calm; she wasn't alone, she had Kim Taehyung.

Half an hour later, Y/N arrived at her destination, but she didn't enter immediately. She instead waited quietly in her car. She had just sent Kim Taehyung her address not too long ago, so she decided to wait for the bodyguards to arrive before she entered to look for Rose.

10 minutes later, the bodyguards had not yet arrived, but the people at Creative Century had called to rush her. Y/N put down her phone - ready to make a move - but amongst the darkness, a long arm stretched out to hold her back.

Y/N turned around cautiously. Realizing it was Kim Taehyung's arm, she let out a sigh of relief, "Why are you here?"

"Let's go in first," Kim Taehyung placed his arm over her shoulder and hurried her into the restaurant. He bypassed all the staff and headed straight for the VIP room.

The people at Creative Century would never imagine Kim Taehyung would make an appearance with Y/N.

The entire incident stemmed from the reporter, Lu Xiaoqian; he was the godson of Creative Century's CEO. After suffering a big loss today, he, of course, had to find a way to fight back. As for Creative Century, after being rejected by Y/N so many times, they had long held a grudge against her. After finding out his godson had suffered a loss because of Y/N, the president swiftly put together today's scene to scare this measly model. However, he never expected, Kim Entertainment's CEO, Kim Taehyung, would be accompanying her.

Sitting at the luxurious crystal table was Lu Xiaoqian and the CEO of Creative Century; a man known as Father Five. Kim Taehyung arrived with Y/N and sat opposite the two men as he glared at them.