[34] Sealed with a Kiss

Kim Taehyung was stunned for a moment before shaking his head, "No need for that. However, I am willing to put my life on the line." 

Hearing this, the man finally understood Y/N's importance to Kim Taehyung. So he stopped joking, "So, it is sister-in-law." After speaking, Asa stood up and stretched out his hand in seriousness to shake Y/N's hand, "Sorry, I stepped over the line just then, I thought...Oh, forget it, no matter what, this was all a misunderstanding."

With the entertainment industry being so big and Kim Taehyung's position at the top of an empire, it was normal for someone like him to be a player. Who would have thought, he'd skip all that and jump directly into marriage?

Y/N leaned into Kim Taehyung's embrace as she shook the man's hand. She did not speak, she just simply nodded her head.

"But, sister-in-law, how come you look so familiar?" Asa glanced over Y/N quickly, he didn't dare to linger for too long. He could clearly differentiate when it was time to play and when it was time to be serious. He also knew this was a woman Kim Taehyung was willing to risk his life for, so she was definitely someone he needed to show respect to.

"Let's talk business..." Kim Taehyung pulled out a chair for Y/N as he pushed Asa to get to the point.

Y/N wanted to laugh at his childish behaviour, but she also felt warm inside.

"The shoot this time took place halfway up a mountain and the incident happened so suddenly, it was hard to determine who was at fault. Taehyung...of course, I have faith in Kim Entertainment's actors. Originally, there were no complications, but...the investor behind the production crew for 'Deadly' suddenly decided to pull out his investment, putting the production crew into a panic. That's why they threw the focus onto Kim Entertainment. It was all my fault, I've caused you to lose two capable actors. This explosion will definitely have a huge impact on their careers."

"Who cares about money? These two people are international actors that Kim Entertainment has invested 4 years of time on. It's a shame..." Falling from such heights, was like a sunset that came too early; their careers would definitely suffer a loss.

"If it was another company, they would have left the two actors as is. But, things are different because you are the CEO," Asa smiled meaningfully. "I invited you today, to express my standpoint. I will let you call the shots. I no longer have any connections with the film studio."

Kim Taehyung did not speak, his eyes looked deep in thought.

"I've finally figured out who sister-in-law is...isn't she the Asian model that went viral in the US not too long ago?" Asa suddenly changed the topic as he teased her, "Sister-in-law, since you are a model, you should be pretty busy. Why are you here with Taehyung? Were you worried he would cheat on you?"

Y/N smiled. She did not have the attitude of an untrusting woman. She simply turned her head to Kim Taehyung and asked, "Would you dare to do something like that?"

Kim Taehyung shook his head and replied swiftly, "No, I wouldn't dare."

After hearing their words, Asa was stunned for a moment before bursting into laughter, "So the Big Boss also has a time when he is controlled..."

The trio chatted for a little while longer before Asa left due to urgent matters. However, before he left, Kim Taehyung gave him a word of warning, "My marriage to Y/N, keep it a secret."

"OK!" the man made a signal of agreement with his fingers before he rushed out of the hotel.

After hearing their entire conversation, Y/N felt a little uneasy. Noticing her silence, Kim Taehyung gripped onto her hand, "What's wrong?"