[55] I Want to Wear my Wedding Ring Today

As soon as Y/N heard this, her expression was stern, "This declaration of war is a bit too ruthless!"

"However, I accept the challenge!"

Within Kim Entertainment, Kyra couldn't play any tricks. But, it didn't mean she couldn't do anything in private.

Since Taehyung had returned Charlene to her side, she could send Charlene out to do her dirty deeds. If they were to be caught, she'd deny it to the end.

Apart from showing Somi she had picked the wrong side, Kyra made a move on her because she wanted her to know Y/N had no status in Kim Entertainment; no matter what dirty underhanded schemes Y/N used to make Taehyung her manager, it was impossible for Y/N to surpass her status!

"The President already knows about this incident..." Chanyeol explained. "Madam, President won't let this slide!"

Taehyung had always detested those that schemed behind people's backs. Not to mention, the incident this time had happened right under his nose. It didn't matter that the person involved was Kyra, even if it was someone else, he still would not let them off.

"How are Somi's injuries?"

"The media are currently defaming her and Suho. In order not to let the media make up stories about domestic violence, she is currently hiding out at home. Her manager is taking care of her," Chanyeol explained.

"Has she seen a doctor?"

"Not sure."

Y/N hung up the phone and gave her husband a phone call, "Taehyung..."

Taehyung held his phone to his ear. Y/N's voice sounded anxious with a trace of anger. So, he responded, "I am already dealing with it. As for Somi, Suho has already organized for a doctor to see her, don't worry."

"I trust you. However, I really want to go see her!" Y/N gradually calmed down.

"Wait for me to finish some stuff off. I'll go with you," Taehyung said gently. "Later tonight, I'll come home and pick you up..."

"OK, I'll wait for you."

After Y/N hung up, Taehyung put down his phone. A bone-chilling glare lit up his eyes as he slammed his hands on the table in front of him. He then looked up to face Suho and instructed, "Give her an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

As soon as Suho heard this he was shocked. But, he couldn't deny that this was Taehyung - the true Taehyung; the Taehyung with an undeniable ruthlessness. Only in front of Y/N did he soften himself. So, when it came to Kyra...he wasn't going to go easy on her. Even if she was a woman!

"However, don't make a move until after Kim Entertainment's celebration dinner."

Suho roughly planned out his moves in his mind before nodding his head and leaving Taehyung's office.

...

7pm. Taehyung returned home right on time. Seeing Y/N lazing on the sofa with an unhappy expression, he stretched out his hand and gently stroked her hair.

Y/N lifted her head to look at Taehyung and gave a relieved smile. Because, with him around, she was sure everything would be OK.

Not long after, they arrived outside Somi's apartment. However, the reporters were everywhere and Y/N couldn't find a place to get out of the car. Originally, Rose wanted to get out first and provide cover for Y/N. However...Taehyung who was sitting next to Y/N suddenly offered, "Let me do it."

Rose understood and quickly made space for the couple by moving to the side.

Upon seeing Rose, the reporters immediately knew who was inside the car, so they furiously started snapping photos at the car door. However, as Taehyung's head appeared, his cold and handsome face sent a freezing chill in all directions. The originally snap-happy reporters swiftly took a few steps back as they grabbed onto each other's arms and whispered, "Stop taking photos..."