[61] No One Can Bully Y/N

Taehyung also suddenly felt, the fan that had referred to them as the 'Kim couple' looked particularly pleasing to the eye...

It was a strange sight. If it was a normal celebrity, doing something like this would attract rumors that they were creating hype and putting on a show. But, when it came to Y/N and Taehyung, they simply appeared harmonious, making those around them feel comfortable.

Taehyung's stern personality had long been imprinted in the minds of netizens. He was like a dragon that never fully revealed itself. But, the fact that he gave up his personal space and freedom for Y/N, was enough proof that Y/N was extremely precious to him.

Even stranger still, although everyone knew Y/N's status compared to Taehyung's was like the ground compared to the clouds, no one felt she was aiming too high by being with him.

She was known for having a cold personality, but in order not to make Taehyung feel tired, she let go of her identity and bowed to everyone, requesting for them to go easy on them.

This equally loving treatment that she showed her man, gained the respect of those watching them.

How many women, especially female celebrities, took advantage of being spoilt by men?

Yet, not only did Y/N pay close attention to Taehyung, she even worried about whether he was tired!

"To be honest, I didn't really like Y/N in the past. I thought she was constantly putting on an act. But after seeing the way she removed her sunglasses and bowed to everyone for the sake of Taehyung, I suddenly felt she was a lot more pleasing to the eye."

"My feelings are completely opposite to yours. I feel Y/N has always been the type of person to treat her own people especially well. You can tell just by the way she treats her assistant. Plus, I can feel the respect and adoration she has towards Taehyung. I'm actually quite envious."

The discussions and opinions of passersby followed the couple as they made their way through the crowd.

However, at that moment, Y/N only had Taehyung in her eyes. So, as soon as they boarded the plane, Y/N turned to Taehyung and said, "Quick, get some rest. I've never seen you this tired before."

Taehyung did not say a word. He simply leaned against Y/N's shoulder and quickly entered into dreamland.

Y/N gently massaged his temples. She felt helpless as her heart ached for him...

During the 11-hour flight, Taehyung did not wake up even once. Y/N did not disturb him. Even when her body felt numb, she did not move an inch. It was not until the captain announced they were about to land that Taehyung finally opened his eyes.

"You're awake?"

"How long did I sleep for?" Taehyung sat up straight and had a look at the time. He then turned to Y/N in surprise, "It's almost been 10 hours! Have you been sitting in this position the entire time?"

"I'm fine," Y/N replied.

Taehyung didn't believe her. He stretched out his arms and pulled her into his embrace to find that her body was completely stiff...

"In future, don't be so silly."

"But, I enjoy doing stuff like this for you. Plus, isn't love the result of two silly people coming together?" Y/N looked at Taehyung's worrying expression and couldn't help but laugh. She felt, in this world, there probably wouldn't be another couple that would worry about each other over something so little.

As a result, as the couple disembarked the flight, Y/N ended up being carried out by Taehyung...

Y/N also had fans in France. So, she had no choice but to bury her head into Taehyung's chest. She did not want to be recognized and surrounded again.