[17] 100 Million Dollars Insurance

After dinner Taehyung leads Y/N to the living area of the manor

After dinner Taehyung leads Y/N to the living area of the manor. When they arrived, there were already a few American men sitting inside waiting for them.

Y/N did not understand what Taehyung wanted to do, but Taehyung gently comforted her, "No need to be nervous."

Not long after, the American man in charge stepped forward and started chatting to Taehyung. It was at this time that Y/N overheard their conversation and finally understood what was going on – Taehyung wanted to purchase insurance for her legs.

It wasn't unusual for famous people to insure parts of their body, but...they mostly did it to create attention, so Y/N quickly grabbed onto Taehyung, "Taehyung...I don't..."

"Don't overthink it. Your legs need protection because they are the most beautiful legs I've ever seen on the modeling stage..."

"But..." Y/N was still unsure.

"Listen to me," Taehyung nudged her towards the valuer. "You never let me do anything for you. Are you going to deny me the right to buy you insurance as well?"

Y/N couldn't refuse. Even though her legs were beautiful, at the moment she wasn't very famous, so she assumed the cost wouldn't be too high. With this in mind, Y/N gave up resisting and let the valuer do his job.

However...before the valuer could give a quote, Taehyung stepped in to say, "No matter what the final estimated value is, I want to increase the insured amount by ten times."

If that's the case......then that would be over 100 million dollars!

Standing quietly to one side, Seulgi and Rose were in shock over what they were witnessing. Most importantly, Taehyung wasn't doing this to create attention, he was merely helping Y/N secure a guarantee. The final benefactor of this insurance would be Y/N; from now on, no matter what happened to her legs, she would be covered by insurance.

Taehyung really spoilt Y/N!

Y/N was quiet the entire time, a million thoughts were running through her mind. However, Taehyung placed his arm around her shoulder and said, "This complex industry is chaotic and unsafe; I can't guarantee that 10 or 20 years from now, Kim Entertainment will still be as successful. So, I want to do all that I can to give you peace of mind. I want the path ahead of you to be protected."

"Then, why don't you also buy one for yourself?" A tear slowly snuck its way out of Y/N's eye.

Taehyung leaned over and chuckled into Y/N's ear, "Because I don't have beautiful legs like yours..."

At that moment, under the beautifully lit room, Y/N only had Taehyung in her eyes – the Taehyung that did things for her without expecting anything in return. She had originally married him with a motive, but he never minded, instead he gave her faith that he loved her wholeheartedly.

"Because of what you've done, do you know how many promises I am making to myself?"

"Huh?"

"I've promised myself to never leave this man unless I die," Y/N responded in seriousness.