[68] The Jinx of the Entertainment Industry!

"Even if I see him, we still have to separate..." Y/N sighed.

12pm. 'Hidden Expert' held their filming launch in Seoul. The entire cast and crew were present, including the weird actor, Kim Namjoon.

He was in his early thirties and was cool and handsome. His tough guy image helped him achieve an impressive performance in 'Undercover', 'Thief' and other films. As a result, no one had beat his accumulated ticket sales to this day.

He kept an unusually low profile and had a weird personality. Even his whereabouts was weird. So, apart from appearing on set, practically no one found anything else to write about him.

Of course, for a legend like him, not only was he picky about his script, he was also picky about his supporting actors.

So Y/N was curious what she had done to make him acknowledge her.

The launch event ran smoothly. After offering some incense for luck, Y/N turned around and saw Namjoon. At this moment, it was only reasonable for her to greet him.

"Hello Kim Namjoon."

Namjoon gave a slight grunt and nodded in acknowledgment as he walked past.

As Y/N watched him walk away, she felt slightly awkward. After all, following on, she would need to stick to him like a personal assistant through the entire film. If Namjoon was to continue acting so cold, how were they to work together?

Not far away, Taehyung's car was parked under a tree. However, he did not make an appearance and distract Y/N. Because he knew, even if he was to walk over now, it wouldn't change the fact that Y/N was about to leave.

A moment later, Taehyung received a message from Y/N, "I'm leaving now, don't worry too much about me."

Taehyung looked at his phone and gave a simple reply, "Take good care of yourself."

In reality, what he truly wanted to say was: "You've just left and I already miss you."

However, he couldn't bear to hold her back...

...

Meanwhile, Gyeong-ree's incident had become huge news in Seoul. Thanks to the media, she had now become a poisonous snake who abused her stepmother and drove away her stepsister. If she wanted to play with public opinion, she was still too inexperienced compared to Y/N.

As a result, Gyeong-ree was taught how it felt to be stalked and suffocated by reporters. On top of everything, she was too afraid to let Elder Park know what had happened.

If Elder Park was to find out, he would definitely doubt her capability and change his mind about making her the Acting President.

Actually, Gyeong-ree was quite pitiful. She seemed to always live under Y/N's shadow. Even though she was the eldest, she couldn't beat Y/N in anything.

That day, as she returned home and saw Mother Park, the fire in her eyes appeared like she was ready to tear her apart. But, when she thought about the rumors that were spreading, she could only hold back. She wasn't so stupid as to cause trouble with Mother Park at a sensitive time like this.

In fact, she even politely greeted Mother Park.

Mother Park was taken aback...

Gyeong-ree must have gone crazy.

But, there was no doubt she had indeed greeted her.

Mother Park's reaction was due to the fact that she had not yet found out about what happened in the outside world.

After returning to her room, Gyeong-ree released her anger by tearing up all the books on her desk. Even when her hands began to bleed, she did not care about the pain. Because the pain she felt inside was worse than what she felt on the outside.