[24] Returning to the International Stage

Personal manager

Personal manager. This was Y/N's wish and aim. Looking at Taehyung's tired expression, she gently massaged his shoulder. Feeling his tense muscles, her heart ached. She remembered she would need to fly to France in a couple of days, so she immediately reminded Taehyung, "In two days I will need to do a location shoot, would you like to come with me?"

"Where is it?"

"France. You've had so much work, I don't want you to be tired. Taehyung...let's make a pact. Whenever I need to go to another country, you will come with me. Like this...anywhere with my presence, would also have your footprints."

Taehyung was silent for a moment. He had flown all over the world, but it had always been for work; never once did he think about stopping down and resting.

Accompanying Y/N meant he would be able to relax and have a break. Most importantly, Y/N was the most beautiful scenery. Just the thought of being able to stay by her side and take care of her was a beautiful thing - so he nodded.

"As you wish. I'll get Chanyeol to make arrangements."

Y/N was satisfied as she turned her attention back to Jackson Entertainment's profile; no matter if it was for Taehyung or herself, she was going to use all she had to fight for this opportunity.

...

A few days after the incident with Jessi, a huge scandal was released online about a young actor being caught taking drugs; in an instant, this became the hottest topic online. As the annual awards ceremonies were approaching, it was normal for celebrities to spill information about their competitors around this time.

The Annual Model Awards was just around the corner. As one of the guest award presenters, Y/N didn't need to be wary of people scheming against her. However, with Jennie's arrogant and domineering attitude, how could she not make a move after knowing she'd receive an award?

 However, with Jennie's arrogant and domineering attitude, how could she not make a move after knowing she'd receive an award?

"Y/N, do you remember what day tomorrow is?" Rose asked on the way to TQ's headquarters.

Y/N flipped the magazine in her hands and replied without lifting her head, "Kai's birthday."

His Secret Wife (Taehyung)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara