[19] Karma

So, guys I write this chapter on my phone, so if you find any mistake please forgive me, Please DO give your  FEEDBACK ,love uu all

Amongst the darkness, Jennie and the others couldn't see Taehyung at all

Amongst the darkness, Jennie and the others couldn't see Taehyung at all. All they could do was stand around with faces full of resentment as they used all types of insults to complain about Y/N.

From his hidden position, Taehyung watched their helpless expressions as the corners of his mouth slightly curved up.

How dare they insult his wife...if he hadn't heard, it wouldn't have mattered...but since he heard it......then......luck must not be on their side...

In the dark, Taehyung picked up his phone and made a call to Chanyeol, "Help me find out which agency Jessi works for."

"Yes, president!" Chanyeol answered swiftly.

Before leaving the US, he definitely needed to leave something behind for Jessi. After all, she had done so much to Y/N, including tricking her into coming all the way here to be Jennie's stepping stone. He thought about it, what he was about to do was after Y/N had already won her battle against them, so it wouldn't be considered as interfering in her business, right?

Amongst the bright and colorful celebration dinner, Y/N maintained her smile as she mixed with the guests and reporters. As she didn't want Taehyung to wait too long, she said she wasn't feeling well as an excuse and left the dinner midway, taking Seulgi and Rose with her.

After walking out of the main entrance of the hotel, Y/N successfully spotted Taehyung amidst the darkness. This man, who was the center of attention, always seemed to disregard his own identity and wait for her amongst various hidden corners. Seulgi and Rose didn't want to be light bulbs so they took their own taxi back to the manor, leaving Y/N on her own to board Taehyung's car.

 Seulgi and Rose didn't want to be light bulbs so they took their own taxi back to the manor, leaving Y/N on her own to board Taehyung's car

Taehyung watched as Y/N approached. Seeing her shoulders were still exposed, he quickly removed his suit jacket and placed it on her, "Didn't you think of asking Rose to prepare a jacket for you when you left the manor this morning?"