[4] Good girl, I will pick you up later

International Supermodel? She had never thought that far. She simply wanted to focus on the present.....to make Kai and Jennie face their consequences.

Just before the meeting. Kai, suddenly decided to take Y/N out for lunch at fancy restaurant. he even booked candle light lunch.

Looking at the roses paired with candles, Y/N had no reaction

Looking at the roses paired with candles, Y/N had no reaction. She sat down as Kai pulled out her chair.

Kai: "I have ordered your favorite Bulgogi..."

Y/N was surprised for a moment, she was speechless. Even after 5 years of being together, Kai still did not know what she liked.

Kai: "What is it? You don't like it?"

Just as Y/N was about to speak, the chef appeared beside them holding a tray.

Chef: "Miss Y/N, today, we have your favorite pork strips. On behalf of Frederick's Restaurant congratulations to you for your wedding."

Hearing this, Kai's expressions changed, but he was too embarrassed to say anything. He just quietly replaced Y/N's plate,

Kai: "Your tastes have changed."

Y/N: "Thank you, but we aren't married yet" Y/N said to the chef, while ignoring Kai. The chef politely left and Y/N turned back towards Kai.

Kai: "Next time, I will definitely remember what my wife likes to eat!"

Y/N: "Hurry, let's eat. We still need to go back and discuss the script"

At this moment she received a message from a person titled '0819' , When she opened it up, she realized it was a message from Taehyung.'0819' was yesterday, the date of their wedding.

(The words in Italic are replies from Taehyung through text)

"The strips is from me. What the chef meant was.....Congratulations on OUR wedding"

Y/N let out a laugh and send a reply under the table,

Y/N: "How did you know where I would be?"

"I have a way of finding out what I want to know"

Y/N held her phone as she glanced around the restaurant. However, Taehyung was nowhere....he had a presence like a king that no one could ignore or deny.

Kai: "Y/N, what are you looking at?" he asked as his gaze was full of questions.

Y/N: "Oh, it's nothing..." she shook her head and changed the topic, "....Kai, when will we go back to register our marriage?"

Kai: "After all this has settled. You know the upcoming Top Ten Awards would be Jennie's opportunity to advance her career. Y/N, she is lucky to have you....otherwise, Jennie would have been ruined this time."