[57] Meeting the Elders

"Then if you were me, would you want you?" Somi turned around and asked emotionally. After asking, she felt she had been too impulsive.

Sometimes, when faced with love, she would lose all common sense. No matter how many times she got taught a lesson, she would not learn from her mistakes.

Suho turned his head and looked at Somi before answering in a serious tone (with no trace of his usual playfulness), "No one will want someone that continually doubts themselves."

Suho always provided strong answers and this time was no different.

He used a roundabout way to point out that Somi's current state wasn't great. At the same time, he also avoided answering Somi's difficult question by playing Chess around it. It wasn't a matter of whether he wanted someone like her. Instead, in her current state, no man would want someone that doubted themselves like that.

Somi almost forgot Suho's identity at Kim Entertainment was both the Artists Director and PR Director. His responses had always been unquestionable, making it impossible for others to argue against him.

So, she let out a laugh before sitting quietly for the rest of the car ride.

She didn't like the feeling of uncertainty and didn't like to hide things. Most importantly, she was scared. She had been scared for a long time.

Perhaps, he felt the car had been quiet for too long, so Suho cleared his throat before saying, "You're home..."

"In that case, thank you. No need to walk me to the door..." As soon as she finished talking, Somi got ready to leave the car. However, Suho suddenly did something that surprised even himself. He leaned over and stopped Somi by the hand before explaining in a serious tone, "I helped Kyra up, but...I never thought of her as a woman."

Somi was stunned for a moment; she was surprised that Suho had actually tried to explain things to her. So, she was also not in her right mind as she asked, "Then, who do you think of as a woman?"

Suho let go of Somi , "...."

Somi glared at Suho for a second before opening the door and stepping out of his car.

Suho gave a slight laugh as he waved goodbye to Somi before driving away from the apartment.

As for Somi, although her anger hadn't been completely subdued, at least Suho explained himself to her.

However, it was quite tiresome to tread lightly around each other...

Meanwhile, she couldn't help thinking about the classmate that introduced her to Brott. Did she do it on purpose, or not?

If it was on purpose, then she was quite a conniving person.

In the end, Somi decided not to tell Y/N about how the 'potential date' had turned into an interception by Suho. She wanted to keep it to herself...

 She wanted to keep it to herself