[85] Park Corps' Annual Celebration

How could a person that had already stepped out of the limelight, still be the talk of the town?

Not long after, came the day of Park Corps' Annual Celebration. As every single member of staff was invited, the atmosphere was extremely grand. When it came to rewarding their staff, Park Corps always listened to the opinions of their staff. Especially after Hye-ri took over, this thoughtfulness multiplied even further, so their loyalty also increased.

However, the turn-out at the annual celebration was higher than usual this year, because they had an extra motive: everyone wanted to see Y/N!

The staff at Park Corps were mesmerized by 'W.H.' just like practically everyone else in South Korea. After all, it was a huge production with extremely good feedback. Whenever the film held any form of fan meetings, they were bound to turn up and show their support. However...Y/N had unfortunately retreated from the industry and even her closest fans didn't get to see her. So, their only chance, was at the annual celebration!

"Luckily I'm a staff of Park Corps. I can actually get the chance to see Y/N."

"There are over 1000 attendees at this year's celebration and everyone looks stunning in their formal wear. I wonder how Y/N will look..."

"I know right? After all, she is a supermodel..."

"I prefer her as an actress. Her acting is amazing..."

Within the grand ballroom, underneath the luxurious crystal chandelier, guests gathered in small groups to chat. Amongst them, the hottest topic was naturally Y/N!

Y/N!

From August last year, this name had slowly seeped into all corners of South Korea. And today, her name had already become a legend.

It didn't matter that she was already married or that her husband was Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim Entertainment.

"Do you guys think she will attend today?"

"I'm pretty sure she will."

"It's best you guys lay off this topic, Y/N hasn't shown up, but the annoying Big Miss has arrived instead."

Everyone looked towards the red carpet as Gyeong-ree appeared in a white gown and light grey fur jacket. Even though she had lost everything, she still maintained her attitude as the Big Miss of Park Corps as she helped Elder Park into the ballroom.

The guests slowly gathered around to give their greetings.

In particular, shareholders and important business partners stepped forward to shake the old man's hand. Of course, they had no choice but to give Gyeong-ree a few words of praise.

"Old man Park, if your granddaughter gets any more beautiful, she will be comparable to a goddess..."

"I know right. Even though Gyeong-ree is pregnant, her body is still as good as ever. I really envy her."

Although she knew that their words were just for show, Gyeong-ree still felt her heart light up. After all, every woman enjoyed being praised.

"By the way, where's your family's Second Miss and Y/N? How come we don't see them?"

Elder Park immediately replied with a smile, "Cho-rong still has a heap of surgeries lined up. As for Y/N...she's on her way. I'm sure you all know that South Korea is famous for its traffic jams!"

"That's true. By the way Elder Park, you are very lucky. Our entire family has watched Y/N's latest film. You've really created a genius. My son told me, if I see Y/N, I have to get an autograph for him. Both my sons are currently obsessed with her..."