25

Emilias pov:
After a very eventful day yesterday I hoped that today is going to be much calmer again. I would like to keep getting to know my mates more as well as meet up with Demi today again. Sadly Marcus and Caius had to do a few hours of work. They did ask me if I want to come along to see what they are doing and also so they can show off their beautiful mate. Their words! But I don't felt comfortable to sit through all of those hearings and executions. That's why I now am reading an old book from their very well stocked library. Jane has decided to keep me some company while Alec and Felix went out to feed.
„You know you could of gone with the others on their hunt right?" I ask her while still reading. Her head has been laying on my shoulder ever since I sat back down here.
„Wanted to stay with you." she simply answers and kisses my neck. Shuddering a little at awareness of her close proximity to my soft spot.
„How about we go out shopping?" i ask her and close the Book still laying in my lap. Her head right away lifts and her eyes shine in joy. But than they suddenly dimm just as quickly again.
„You don't like Shopping thought." she says with a small sigh. And instead of waiting for my reply she lays her head back on my shoulder.
„I am serious Jane. We could go out and spend some time with one another. It's true that I am not a huge fan of shopping but I am a huge fan of you. So if going out shopping with you makes you happy while I can also spend some time with you than so be it." I say and carefully move my shoulder to make her lift her head once again. Her face looks uncertain.
„We can also spend time here together love. If you don't like shopping that's completely fine with me. I can go out on my own another time." she softly says sounding rather unsure if she should simply agree with my offer or decline since she knows I don't like shopping at all.
„Please. I want to try to go shopping with you. Maybe I like it with you much more than with my sisters." I ask her with a small pout on my lips. Her eyes keep watching me for a few minutes before she nods softly.
„Ok. But the second you want to go back you tell me!" she says and holds out her hand to make me agree on her term. So with a beaming smile of my own I shake her hand before kissing her soft lips lovingly.
„Why don't you get ready and then we tell marcus and caius about our plan before heading out?" she says with excited eyes. Smiling proudly for making her this happy simply because I go out shopping with her. So with a happy nod and a small giggle leaving my lips, I hurry towards my dressing room to get ready for a shopping spree. I honestly hope that I will like it simply because I think it would mean a lot to Jane to go out shopping together. I grab one of the many summer dresses they have bought for me already and change into it. When I leave the dresser Jane is already waiting for me with a cute black and grey dress on. With two fast steps I walk towards her so I can like our arms together.
„Well, Let's head to Caius and Marcus so we can go out." I say with a happy giggle. Jane simply smiles at me lovingly and kisses me once before starting to walk towards the throne room. A room I only was once in and that also only was because my mates made sure to show me all around the castle we are now living in together. Two guards who were securing the huge entry door from the throne room, boy respectfully at us and shortly after opens up the doors for us. We must of come right in to interrupt one of their trials if the kneeling man is something to make that out off.
„Princess! What a wonderful surprise!" Marcus says with a beaming smile as he hurry's towards Jane and I. He right away pulls me into a hug, Caius quickly following.
„Hey! Jane and i go out shopping, so we thought we better let you know before leaving." I say after kissing both their lips with a wide smile. They look rather stunned but than shake themselves out of it.
„Are you sure you want to go out without any other guards following around to make sure you are well protected mon amor?" caius questions slightly worried that someone might steal me away from them.
„I am more then sure that Jane will protect me and I also am not as weak as I might look like." I answer him with understanding. After all I know that he simply worry's for my safety, how should I hold that against him. A heavy sigh leaves his lips before nodding his head in agreement.
„You are right mon amor. Still I don't like it that much to be honest." he says but he also lets me know that he won't hold us back from going out. Smiling thankfully at him seems to relax him a bit more.
„Just text us If anything should go wrong out there. We of course know that Jane will protect you to her best abilities and we also know fully well that you aren't defenseless either princess, but you are our mate that we can't bear to lose." Marcus explains but also simply kisses my lips in a silent have fun move. With one more kiss on both their lips I wave my hand at them. I even smiled at Aro before leaving Who simply wished us fun out there much to his brothers whines. When the door falls shut behind us again I turn towards Jane with a bright smile.
„Where are we going to go first?" I ask her honestly excited to once again go shopping. Mostly it has to do with the possibility of spending time with one mate of mine as well as making said mate happy with this.
„Firstly we are going to the garage to get my car and then off to one of my favorite places to shop in." she replies pretty giddily herself. Taking her hand once more in mine so she can lead the way, because I don't think I ever was in said garage before.