16

Emilias pov:
„What do you want to do now beautiful?" Felix questions the moment he was able to form words again. They all still look rather irritated, even hurt that my brother would threaten them. But what they seem to not get, is how close we used to be and hopefully will get again. He was the only person that cared for me and in return I would have done absolutely everything he would of wanted from me. He simply was the best big brother that anyone could wish for. Eddi, as much as i Love him as my big brother, still could never take over the highest position that always only belonged to Demi.
„Mi amor? You still with us?" caius softly asks. His mouth pulled into a loving smile which makes him look way younger than he normally does.
„Yeah, sorry for spacing out again." I answer slightly embarrassed for always wandering off into my head and totally ignoring what's going on around me.
„No need to apologize baby girl. It's rather cute to see you smiling with a far away look on that beautiful face of yours." alec answer and kisses my hand that he has been holding since Demi left.
„Can we maybe sit down somewhere and talk? I would like to get to know you all some more." I ask not sure if that's something they would like to do. Somehow I wish I could please them but to do that I need to know what they like! I always thought mates have some kind of connection that will make everything so easy for them, but now. It either doesn't work like that or I am simply not made for that. Soft lips suddenly are on my lips which makes me panic and pull right away, not liking to not know who is touching me or kissing me.
„It's ok! Relax love." janes voice try's to calm me. My fearful eyes right away land on my mate and with the panic still holding tightly onto me I rush into her. Somehow knowing that she would keep me safe and won't allow anyone to hurt me.
„Love? What's the matter?" she asks me softly while I still am clinging onto her for dear life. My head hidden under her chin and my eyes pressed together too ashamed than to look at anyone.
„Beautiful? Did I frightened you that much with my kiss? If so than I deeply apologize." Felix apologizes sincerely. A heavy sigh leaves my lips, relieved that it was one of my mates lips that had kissed me. Slowly I peek up from my hiding space and instead hurry into Felix arms. His strong arms quickly engulf me and make me feel safe and cared for. Maybe it's time I tell them about my past? That might help them understand my reactions to the most ridiculous things. I mean, Felix only wanted to get me out of my head again and what do I do? Fall into a panic and frighten my mates.
„Can we go back to our room? There is something you should know." I softly say. Still not too sure if it's a good idea to tell them about my deepest and darkest secret. The only ones knowing it are dad and Eddi, they also only know because they found me and right away saw what that vampire has done other than drink from me.
„Of Course. Is it ok if I carry you beautiful?" Felix whispers in reply. Nodding my head against his chest makes him chuckle softly.
„Let's Go than." he says after he had picked me up. There wasn't any other words spoken on the way back to the room. It makes me feel even more nervous about what I am going to tell them. What if they think I am disgusting for what was done to me? Maybe they are going to hate me? Abandon me and leaving me alone again.
„You wanna stay on my lap beautiful?" Felix asks me with so much care it warms my heart. I also want to stay close to him, especially since I don't know if he or the other will want to be near me afterwards.
„Can I stay? Please?" I ask in a whisper. They all keep on watching me with slightly worried frowns on their faces, seemingly feeling that it won't be a pleasant topic I want to talk to them about.
„Whenever you are ready. Take your time love." Jane softly says and squeezes my hand in encouragement. Trying to calm myself the best I can with some more deep breaths before feeling strong enough to start with what had happened during my change.
„When I went to go and look for Demi after he had so suddenly vanished, I got attacked by a vampire. That's how I got turned." I start with the explanation and see them all watching me carefully. To my luck though, they stay quiet since I don't know if I would of been able to keep on talking if they had started to say something.
„What only dad and Eddi know though, is that the vampire that turned me also raped me." I whisper as quiet as possible. My heart arches even more and even I can hear the brokenness in my voice.
„I tried to...to...get him off... I tried!" I whimper out and feel Felix pull me closer into his chest. His arms engulfing me tightly and his chest vibrating what is soothing me a bit. What soothes me the most thought is that he instead of pushing me away only pulls me closer towards him. At least one of my mates still cares for me. Maybe even loves me still!
„Princess? I am so sorry you had to go through something this brutal." Marcus says a little choked up. A new hand appears on my back and make me flinch slightly.
„Sshh, you are fine beautiful! It's just Marcus. I am sure all your other mates also would love to hold and cuddle you." Felix softly says near my ear. With the knowledge that it only was one of my mates that touched me I breath a bit easier. Still I don't let go of Felix. He is comfy and he is softly swaying us side to side to calm me down.
„You don't have to leave my lap beautiful. How about we scoot on the bed? Than they can cuddle around you? Would that be ok?" he asks since he felt my grip tighten on him even more. Thinking about his suggestions, it would feel nice to feel them close by. So with a small nod I give the go ahead. He right away pulls us back on the bed and only a second later I feel my other mate curl around us as well. Guess it was a good idea to tell them about my darkest chapter.