9

Emilias pov:
Ever since Seth has gotten hurt I have been staying with him. He has woken up a few hours afterwards. The pain was really bad and just not bearable, that's why he drifted in and out of consciousness. That is now nearly a day ago and now he finally got back to being his sassy little self. Carlisle instructed him on bed rest for at least a few more days. His left leg and arm are in casts on which I have already drawn on. Two ribs also have been broken so he needs to wear a corset. Let's just say he was far from happy about it!
„So, how comes you stay by my side the whole time? I thought you have found yourself two more mates?" he asks me with wiggling eyebrows. Giggling at his statement, I mean what else should I be doing!?
„You are my best friend, my little brother! I won't leave you, especially not so shortly of me thinking I have lost you!" I tell him.
„My mates said they understand that I need to be there for you right now." I add since it's true! They did say that they understand and that I should stay with him. They did tell me that I instead need to spend some more time with them later on, but I would of done that anyway. So no harm done!!
„That's nice of them. But don't you think you should go and speak with them? At least for an hour?" he tries again. Of course getting me suspicious.
„You only want me to leave so you can sneak out of here!" I voice my suspicion to which he only whines and huffs. Giggling at the fact that I have discovered the real reason why he wanted me to leave so adamantly.
„I tell you what. You are going to spend at least an hour with your mates. And afterwards you and me go outside for a little! Please! I even get in a wheelchair if that's what you want!" he whines acting like the fourteen year old that he really is.
„Ok! But only if you really stay here!" I say, with a point on his bed. He quickly agrees to it, still I am not too sure about it.
„If I hear anything I swear to god you would wish you have never met me!" I tell him sternly much to his amusement it seems.
„Whatever you say! I simply want you to spend some time with your mates. They surely miss you!" he says with an honest smile. Sighing a little, I kiss his forehead in good bye.
„If the pain gets more or anything changes please just call me!" I say once again pleadingly before I leave the room. Instead I make my way towards my bedroom where I know my mates have been staying the last few hours.
„That Wolf is stealing our mate!" caius growls lowly. That sentence hurts and makes me frown deeply. How can he say that?! I explained to them how important Seth is to me! They themselves said that it was fine to stay with him!
„Those two are like siblings, they only want to watch out for one another. The worst thing you can do is talk lowly of her best friend. She will hate us all for it even if only one thinks so or says so." alecs voice strictly tells them. The room once again falls quiet.
„I just miss her. You guys at least were able to spend some time with her. We just met her." caius whimpers out. That's when I realize how much my absence really is hurting them. Of course they are jealous of Seth. They know that I am spending the whole time with him when I should at least split my time with them and Seth.
I softly knock on my door before entering it. Seeing all five of my mates looking depressed i feel like an ass.
„I am sorry I have been neglecting you so much, but Seth is family and I really thought I lost him!" I apologize in shame. Right away I get engulfed in all of their arms. Their purring makes me giggle and at the same time calms me down.
„It's alright baby girl. He is your little brother! No wonder that you want to spend time with him and help him heal the best you can." alec says with a soft look. Caius looks sorrowful at me, as if he doesn't want to be here right now.
„Caius? Are you alright?" I ask him slowly. Afraid I made one of my mates run off already.
„I was really jealous of him. And I didn't like it when you are spending this much time with someone that isn't me." he says with so much self hatred it hurts me.
„I understand. It surely isn't easy to share me with someone you don't know only a few minutes after we met." I say with a sympathetic smile. It's true though, I wouldn't be happy if the roles would be reversed.
„I thought you will hate me now!!" he says quietly, his eyes wet with tears. I simply cuddle myself closer towards him. Not mad at him for saying that. to be honest I find it honorable for being this honest with me!
„So, I said I would spend an hour with you before helping Seth out into the garden. Any ideas what we should do?" I ask them with a happy smile. They all look at me happily before shouting out a lot of things we could do. Some even dirty things. Like felix idea of helping me into a bath. Marcus and caius look confused before realization slowly forms on their faces.
„They sneaked into my bathroom while I was having a bath." I tell them to which they only look at one another before smirking brightly.
„Well, Maybe we should have the pleasure of seeing you in the bathtub as well. You know since they have already seen you." marcus says with mischievous eyes. My giggles once again fill the room much to their joy it seems.
„Well, Maybe another time. But right now I would like to spend time with all of you." I say in between giggles.