45. together ☆

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jay's POV

"Am I supposed to text her?" Voice filled with nervousness, I said holding my phone as the others gathered up around me. They thought for a minute before hearing me sigh. "I don't think she still feels anything for me." The tone which was nervous a minute ago is now sad. I looked down thinking she might have probably lost all the feelings for me except hatred when Jugyeong hit me with a pillow slightly. "You know you're really dumb? I'm pretty sure she didn't. Now stop overthinking and just text already." She said out with an annoying tone obviously cuz I was hesitating for the past 30 minutes. "Come on hyung, where's the person who had kissed her in the middle of the hallway. We need him back." Niki confidently said as the others nodded in agreement. Finally sighing I started typing out. And sent it.

Jay :
I want to talk to you..

Immediately throwing my phone I hid my face under the pillow, extremely scared thinking she might actually tell me that she doesn't care for me anymore. Sunghoon took my almost broken phone to check if she replied or not but seemed like he was in a mood to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Jungwon popped his head from the other room. He was studying but listening to our conversation as well, no idea how but yea. "She blocked him. Please why is it so funny?" He teased my sad heart while I pouted throwing my pillow at him. "Aww that's sad." Jugyeong said out ruffling my hair and glaring at Sunghoon who soon stopped.

No, it won't work this way. I need to do something on my own.

Next day

"Wait so you're telling me, I've to bring her to this room?" Jungwon gulped knowing how badly Jiwoo would scold him if he forces her to get inside a room with me. I pleaded to him for about the whole day now as the bell rang informing it was officially break time now. I sighed giving up. "You know I'll be kinda the cupid of Jaywoo if this works out." Wiggling his eyebrows, he said as the thought of Jaywoo being together again came to my mind slightly reddening my cheeks. "Ew hyung stop blushing." He teased but for real Jungwon is the best. "Jungwon I sarang you a lot. Thank you so much." Cringe. Blood rushed down my body as I said those words. Looking at the boy in front of him, I saw him lowkey judging me. "Stop. Now go get her."

"Ok but I'm bringing Sunoo hyung and Niki to eavesdrop with me as well." He went outside as I mentally imagined how scary it was gonna get in a few minutes.

Jungwon's POV

Getting out of the room, I finally started panicking. How am I going to get her inside the room. Omg omg and right then I saw the Sunki duo coming at my direction. "Oh thank god Hyung, Niki you're here. Ok Jay hyung is inside and I need to somehow text Jiwoo and bring her here and I don't know how I'll do it but just make sure I stay alive no matter what happens." Taking a big breath after saying out everything, I looked at them staring blankly at me before finally processing everything. And for sure I saw excitement written in their eyes. Ok now my job. Taking out my phone I started texting her while panicking.