50. ending

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jiwoo's POV

"Jiwoo calm down girl. Breathe in. Breathe out." The girls were in my room helping me get ready as I started freaking out. I'm actually getting engaged today. Uhh I don't know how I feel. Overwhelming. But I'm happy at the same time. I breathed in and out like Jiah and then again panicked. "Please I think I'm gonna die any moment." I said out as Ningning slightly brushed my cheeks with the blush. "Jiwoo calm down. You're gonna stay alive. You have to." Jugyeong fixed my hair as I closed my eyes tightly telling myself that yes I need to survive. Don't die today Jiwoo. Just don't.

My anxiety was peaking at this point. Why the heck was I so nervous? No I should not be. It's just that I'm probably going to get engaged once in my life. Well that's I'm hoping for and I don't want it to mess up at all. "Ok everyone stop. Jiwoo look at me. Calm down. Imagine how happy you and Jay would be in about two hours. Just think about that. Don't worry about anything else." Jugyeong as an elder sister said out easing down my anxiety as I started thinking about that moment. Heartattack.

-

Jay's POV

"Lmao Jiwoo is freaking out." Jungwon said coming inside the room where we were all getting ready. I chuckled at the thought of her freaking out. "Hyung you don't seem nervous at all." Sunoo said out as I tied my tie giving him a small smirk. "Why would I be nervous? I'm excited." Feeling my heart beat faster than usual I tried acting cool even though I was literally screaming inside.

"Who knew you'd be the first one to get a step closer to marriage." Heeseung hyung pretended to wipe out his fake tears
as everyone completely ignored him knowing how cheesy he could get sometimes.

He just gave up laughing at himself since no one else would. "Hey bro, you ready?" Somin peeked her head inside the room as I nodded. "Alright let's go." Sunghoon was finally done fixing his hair and we all made our way downstairs where all the guests were.

(pretend no covid-19 since a/n hates it 😠)

Talking to the guests everyone's attention went somewhere as I looked at that direction. It was Jiwoo. She walked down the stairs with her pink cheeks as everyone noticed her. She looks beautiful. I watched gracefully walk down with those high heels. She sure did work hard on those heels. Finally standing in front of me, she looked at me with a small smile. "You look beautiful."

"Alright let's get this engagement started."

-

Jiwoo's POV

The engagement was done and we just finished having the food. My heart was still fluttering thinking about the fact that I'm literally engaged to Jay right now. I'm Park Jay's fiance ahhhh. Gulping down my drink I looked at Jay who had a smile on. We were both really happy. Super happy. Intertwining our hands together we made our way to our friends a.k.a. the Jaywoo lovers. That's what they named themselves after we announced about our engagement and they wouldn't stop calling each other that.