6. sleepover

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

I stayed in my room for about an hour going through my phone. Surprisingly the house was quiet and didn't actually get destroyed yet. Hmm suspicious so I grabbed my ass and went outside.

"Wait guys, Jake hyung added salt instead of sugar and now the cookies taste like broccoli." Sunoo almost shouted across the room pouting. "Keep your voice down Sunoo hyung, Jiwoo will kill us if she finds out we're using this kitchen." Niki tried taking a bite of the cookies and immediately regretted. And so did Jungwon.

"How much sugar did you intend to add hyung? Even if it was actually sugar and not salt, the cookies would still taste horrible."

I looked at them from far away and felt jealous. They looked so happy. And not lonely. Unlike me. Who couldn't even have a proper conversation with anyone. My previous school wasn't very accepting towards me. Never got an invitation to any get together or just a normal treat. I just had to stay in my own little space.

I stood there for about half a minute just looking at them before Heeseung noticed me.

"Oh uhh Jiwoo you came downstairs umm we weren't destroying your kitchen, we were just trying to make something edible." Cool Jiwoo mode on.

"Come on, I wouldn't mind it if you guys destroyed this kitchen." I looked at what they were cooking as I went forward to take a bite of the cookie but immediately got stopped by Niki.

"I thought girls were pretty protective regarding their kitchen. Take Jugyeong for example, it's probably our first time cooking here." Sunghoon turned on the stove after trying for the 8th time. "Well I'm not like her."

"You sure are not like her." Jay said out eyeing the burnt pot on the sink in which I cooked ramen earlier. "Who burns ramen?" He started laughing as I ran and pushed him away turning on the tap of the sink so that the burnt part wouldn't be visible. "You're annoying." I wasn't angry but he sure irritated me a lot.

"That I'm for sure." He ruffled my hair and went to open the fridge.

Can. he. like. stop. giving. me. sudden. shocks???

Shake it off. "So umm did you guys actual make anything edible?" With raised eyebrows I hoped for a good result. "Hmm so far nope."

"Jay can cook but he's feeling too lazy today." Jake lazily said as everyone narrowed their eyes at Jay including me. I was for real hungry.

"Nope. I ain't making anything in this kitchen. I legit found a clown mask in the fridge." I scoffed mentally cursing myself for keeping it in the fridge. "Let's just buy something." Heeseung suggested as everyone nodded. "Should we all go or just a few?" "Let's go together. It'll be fun."

I just imagined- 'seven guys wearing fruit pajamas, entering the convenience store. Cute.'

"Jiwoo, don't smile creepily. You're coming with us as well so it won't just be us seven fruits but a rabbit as well."

What the hell Jungwon I didn't know our telepathy was this strong. He sure was my brother. I stopped smiling and the others all looked confused except me and Jungwon. He just gave me a look that told me he can hear my thoughts. Creeped me out even though he was just kidding.

-

Thank God it was almost 2am with no one around so all of us easily walked to the store without gathering much attention.

"I'm getting jellies." "Same." I grabbed one of the packets as Niki and Jungwon did the same. The others either took candies or just other snacks, I was too engrossed in choosing the jelly flavour.

-

We were normally walking around the neighborhood talking about random stuff. It was new for me and I was happy. I didn't feel lonely. Even though Jugyeong wasn't present there, I didn't feel empty. As if they all were becoming my fifth chamber.

I grabbed my last piece of jelly and quickly ate it before someone snatched it again. Lmao no I didn't finish the entire packet myself. The boys didn't let me have them in peace. They kept taking one by one while I just pouted angrily.

We almost reached the dorm when we started hearing screams. "Help! Somebody please help!"

"What was that?" Heeseung worriedly said. "It was a girl's scream, right?" Jay answered and I got shivers.

Another scream.

We went close to where the voice was coming from and finally saw two people. It looked like someone was trying to harass a girl. The boys quickly ran trying to save the girl and all of us were left shocked.

"Guys it's Jugyeong! Come quickly."

Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon managed to get the guy off of Jugyeong who was crying badly. I quickly went towards her and hugged her trying to make her feel safe. "Shhh stop crying. It's me, Jiwoo. You're okay now. No one will do anything." I patted her head as she cried in my arms. I was shivering. I can't imagine what I would do if I was in that situation and I wasn't able to help Jugyeong, that itself made me feel bad.

"Ji-jiwoo?" Jugyeong slightly looked up and saw all of us with our worried expressions. The boys were freaking out, some were angry while others tried comforting Jugyeong. "Why didn't you call anyone?" Sunghoon softly said.

I noticed Jay. He looked really angry. His best friend was almost harmed. What can we expect? "I'm sorry." Jugyeong slowly said as I helped her stand up. She was weak so the boys also helped her walk as I wasn't that strong.

"Come on. Get on my back." Jugyeong got on Jay's back as her legs gave up.

The rest of the journey was quiet. Nobody really talked. We went inside our dorm. Jugyeong fell asleep on the way so Jay quietly put her on her bed while I tucked her in. The others went to their dorm since they didn't want to disturb us in anyway. "Take care." Jungwon mouthed before leaving the house.

Now it was Jay's turn to leave and I won't lie but he was clearly hesitating. "Umm call me if anything happens." I nodded.

"Oh and also don't open the door to strangers." I nodded again.

"And also perhaps keep a knife by your side-" I stopped Jay midway. "Jay don't worry. I'll take care of her or you can cut me into pieces if anything happens to her." I softly smiled ensuring that Jugyeong will be alright.

"Don't just protect her. Take care of yourself too. You both are important to me." And he left closing the door.

| | • • • • • | |

Ahhhhh the album is out holy-I LOVED ALL THE SONGS but LET ME IN (20 CUBE) GOT TO BE MY FAVOURITE SONG

I LOVED ALL THE SONGS but LET ME IN (20 CUBE) GOT TO BE MY FAVOURITE SONG.
Like "I'll be your boyfriend-"
Yes puhleaseeeeeeee
Oop I'll stop sorry- AHHHHHHHHHHH
Btw STREAM GIVEN-TAKEN ENGENESS!!!!!!
and also hope you like this chapter.