24. I like you

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

1st January, 2021

I tapped my pen thinking about everything. Eyes badly swollen from last night and a runny nose. In conclusion I felt sick and tired. The pleasant weather didn't seem to be attractive anymore. Sighing I kept trying to think of something to do. For the past 15 minutes, that is what I was doing. But no success. Giving up I stood up and made my way to my bed and cuddled into a ball.

I didn't want to leave the room. Jugyeong had come to call me for breakfast but no. Doors locked and ears taped. I don't wanna see her or hear her. I grabbed my phone and finally switched it on after yesterday and like I had expected. 100s of notifications.

I looked up to Jungwon's texts.

Wonnie :
HEY

JIWOO

PICK UP THE PHONE

Please

Sis..

Are you okay?

It's not what you think it is.

Let him explain Jiwoo

Please calm down

Don't cry because I know you
probably have a runny nose by now

Ok I'll let you calm yourself down

Text me when you feel better

I read through all of the messages he sent me but didn't reply. I wasn't feeling better so no use replying. I was contemplating on if I should read the others guys' texts or not but great my hand slipped and clicked on Sunghoon's chat on its own. He didn't write much. Just one message.

Sunghoon :
He really likes you Jiwoo.

My heart ached at the thought of yesterday. And nothing was making it feel better. I kept my phone away. School break was done. And it starts tomorrow. That means I needed to see humans again. Yea I haven't see anyone for the last one day. Luckily I had snacks in my room and I survived with that. I didn't dare to touch the phone. Jay kept texting me. If only I had the courage to block his number. But no I'm too weak for that.

-

Another painful day of my life ended as I made my way to the bed. Scrolling through youtube a notification appeared on the screen. I was too busy trying to click on the new horror story videos that I mistakenly clicked on the notification. And since nothing seems to go my way I looked at the id and it said the name that I didn't want to hear. Jay.

I sighed giving up and scrolled up to see his messages cuz why not. I'm curious.

Jay :
Jiwoo