epilogue

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

(Y'all wanted an epilogue so here it is ^^)

Jiwoo's POV

"Jay you're really gonna continue playing this game instead of hanging out with me?" I intertwined my arms around each other while narrowing my eyes at the distracted boy. He had been gaming the entire day and I just got tired waiting for him. Getting no response from him, I put on a cold expression slightly hurt that he wasn't paying attention to me and turned around slamming the door to his room shut.

I was very angry. Without bidding goodbye to anyone I left their dorm making my way to my dorm. Entering the house, the smell of freshly cooked cookies entered my lungs. Looking to the kitchen I saw Jugyeong carefully packing the heavenly treats inside a box. Approaching her I back hugged her as she just chuckled. Groaning I sighed not even wanting to eat the leftover cookies.

"What happened? You seem sad." She turned around, releasing herself from the hug and cleaned the kitchen. I dragged myself to follow her with my sad self. "Jay doesn't love me anymore." I said out in complete melancholy as the girl who was trying to drink water choked. "What??" She furrowed her eyebrows as I nodded doodling on the wall with my fingers. "Yes he has been gaming the entire day without going out with me."

Jugyeong laughed cutely at me and hit my head slightly making me pout in confusion. "Come on Jiwoo. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you anymore." I shook my head in denial. She ruffled my hair grabbing her bag with the box of cookies and was about to head outside when I stopped her. "Wait where are you going?"

"I told you Sunghoon's parents invited me for lunch. So both of us are going there now." That means I'm gonna be all alone. Great. This day couldn't get anymore depressing. "You're lucky he still loves you." With a quiet tone I said out keeping my head down not wanting to think about my so called boyfriend aka fiance who completely ignored me. "Come on. Cheer up. Will you? I'll tell Jungwon to visit. Also I'll be late. Don't wait for me."

With that my cousin left the house as I saw Sunghoon wave bye to me before approaching his girlfriend. I'm so jealous of them.

-

"Jiwoo stop watching such heartbreaking movies." Jungwon grabbed the remote preventing me from starting the next movie from my sad movie playlist. Searching up, he put on a horror film as I kept my head down thinking of the time I forcefully made Jay watch the scariest movie with me. "You do realize you're acting like he broke up with you when nothing like that happened." He said out the truth making me a bit angry.

I mean yes it was true but Jay never really ignored me so I am used to his attention. But now that he devoted himself to his video games, he completely forgot he had a girlfriend so I've every right to act like that. Not wanting to hang with my brother anymore I just turned off the TV. "Jungwon can you go? I wanna take a nap." He just nodded before leaving me all alone in the empty house.