46. report

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

A week later

Jiwoo's POV

My life was so much better from before. I rolled around my parents' big bed ruining the fabric. The house was a complete mess and I didn't feel like cleaning it up. Should I move back to the dorm? I mean me and Jay are back together so why not? But my lazy ass kept procrastinating as I gave up on moving. I flinched a bit hearing my phone ring as I came out of my thoughts, picking it up. "Hey Jay." I said out with a smile as he spoke. "That's babe for you and come on girl let's get you back to the dorm."

-

"You're finally back." Jungwon said out with a proud smile as I return it to him. The others came out of the dorm as I hugged them as a greeting. "Jiwoo you ignored us so bad, I'm mad at you." With a pout on Niki's face he said out wrapping both his arms around each other as I giggled at his cute reaction. "Sorry." Ruffling his hair, I pulled him into a hug as he hugged back giving up. Jugyeong came out of her dorm. Me being the needy one ran up to her to receive a motherly hug from her. "I missed you." Whispering to her ears, I continued hugging her. "Let's never fight again or hide anything from each other."

"Oof you both forgot you had a baby brother?" We released and looked at my brother who pouted before sighing. I chuckled before gesturing him to come join our hug as he ran up to us. And finally the three of us had our sibling hug after a long time. Like the first day I came here. "Uhh kinda looks like a horror movie reunion but okay, I'm totally not judging." The voice came out from behind me as we released the hug and looked at the guy in complete disgust. "Sunghoon imma break you ice skates." Jugyeong teased him as he gulped. Wow the interaction. "Uhh you guys continue. I will just do the shifting myself. No need to help at all." My boyfriend said out pulling a heavy box all by himself as the other boys laughed it out and went to help him.

-

1 day later

Everyone was out to watch a movie except Jay who didn't want to come along since it was a horror movie and so I decided to stick with him. No not really. He bribed me with his special cooking skills and food is life so yea. "Hey don't sit on the counter. You do remember what happened earlier." I was going to sit there when Jay stopped me making me pout. Yup I don't want him to get hurt because of me again so I didn't sit. Instead I wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a back hug. "You're so warm." I said hiding my face on his back as he chuckled, continuing to cook. We stood like that for a while before I finally spoke up. "I wanna try cooking as well." I said out as Jay hesitantly changed positions with me and now he was the one back hugging my small self.

"Don't burn it tho. We need something to eat." Teasing me, I slightly punched his stomach with my elbow and smiled in victory as he let out a small scream. "Damn you're powerful." Giving me a small peck on my cheek, he tightened the hug as I decreased the speed of the fire and turned around now facing him. Staring at his dreamy eyes, "I'm so glad to be with you," I said out as he returned a small peck making me giggle slightly. There was moment of silence. Nobody dared to break the silence and it wasn't awkward we just hugged each other for a while appreciating each other's presence. "Uhm Jiwoo." He finally broke the silence as I hmm-ed not letting go off the hug.