22. confession pt-1

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

"So you're gonna do it?" Jungwon whispered by my ear while I tried solving
my homework that was given for the holidays. All of us went to the library so that we could focus but seemed like Jungwon wasn't in a mood to study. "Do what?" Not having a clue on what he was saying I continued solving the sum in my own thoughts. "Propose Jay hyung."

Hands stopped working as the pencil lead broke the moment Jungwon said it. Catching me off guard. I was trying to ignore what happened two days ago and carry on with life but he just doesn't want it. I turned my head towards him and slightly nodded which made him reveal his dimples. "When?"

"I don't know. You decide." I tried to keep my pink cheeks hidden and continued with the sum. But my pencil was broken. "You're so dumb. You should do it tomorrow." I bit my lip as my low self esteem hit me. "TomOrRoW is in less than 24 hours Jungwon-" "Yea I know. Don't delay it." I sighed giving up and nodded.

Two minutes later finally solving my sum I packed my stuffs since I was done for the day. "Let's go together." Sunghoon who was sitting beside me gathered up his book as we both made our way outside the library not disturbing the others. "I thought you were still not done with the homework." I started keeping my eyes on the road as we crossed it. "Yup. But I wanted to talk to you about something." Stopping on my way, I looked at him only to find a grin on his face. "And that is?"

"Actually.... I may or may not have heard the Yang siblings' conversation earlier in the library." Sunghoon mischievously looked at me wiggling his eyebrows. I almost tripped over my own leg after hearing him. "No you did not hear anything." I speed walked away from him trying to leave the scene as soon as possible but he ran up to me and continued walking beside me. "Honestly I like the thought of you both being a couple." He continued still walking beside me while I kept my mouth shut mentally cursing Jungwon. "And if you want I can help you confess to him."

Now I stopped walking and looked up to him who also stopped. "How?" "Now you're talking. You were literally so red a moment ago." He chuckled clapping his hands making me roll my eyes. "Come on Sunghoon, it took me a lot of courage to just decide to confess to him. Don't tease me. Rather help me." Tf why am I whining? "Sure. Ok so do you know how to ice skate?"

"Kinda."

"Great. Make him go ice skating with you." I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Does Jay know how to ice skate?" "Nope." He said putting more pressure on the p making me regret my existence. I gave him a done look and started walking away. "Ahhh Jiwoo, it'll be fun. You might not get it but after you actually go to the ice rink with him, you'll enjoy it."

"Why tho?"

"Because it's not fun skating with someone who actually knows how to do it."

-

9:37pm

Wonnie :
So ice skating I see.

Wonnie :
Nice choice.