4. library

| |• • • • • | |

| |• • • • • | |

Almost a week passed after Jay's incident. I didn't completely ignore him anymore. More like we were kind of becoming friends. Other than that, everything's going pretty well. By pretty well, I don't mean that I'm getting to make a lot of friends, I mean that me and the guys are getting along pretty good. Even though I'm still not open with them but girl this is the closest I've ever gotten to making a friend.

-

"Hey lets go to the library after school today." Jungwon announced during the lunch break. "Ew no hyung." Niki gave a disgusted look making us laugh. Jungwon's face became stern. Oh so he was serious. "Come on nerdy we can do a lot of other things instead of going to the library." Jay who came from the back after getting his food, ruffled Jungwon's hair which made Jungwon slap his hand. "Ouch it hurts. Heeseung hyung see he's using violence." He pouted. Cute.

"Hyung you failed the math test this time." Jungwon gave a mischievous smile at Jay who looked exposed. "Lets just go to the library. All of you need to study. Even if you're good at it." Heeseung said and, get it okay- everyone listens to the oldest.

A long sigh was heard from most of them while Jugyeong and I just smiled at how cute they were. "Somebody better teach me math or I ain't going." Jay drank his milk and looked at us to see if anyone volunteered or not. No volunteers.

"Jake promised to help me and Sunoo study English." Sunghoon quickly said announcing that Jake and Sunoo are his'.

"I need to study for my exam." "Yea me too." Heeseung and Jungwon were in agreement. "Hyung I am a baby. I can't do your sums. Spare me." I swear to god, Niki is the cutest.

"Then Jugyeong, you help me. please." Did he just skip me and ask Jugyeong? Nah probably cuz they know each other longer and are practically best friends. "I wish I could but I can't come with you guys today. I decided to meet up with my dad."

"So I don't need to come yayyy." Jay's victory while I just scoffed seeing him skip me. "No hyung. You're coming with us. Jiwoo will help you. No matter how bad she's in other subjects, I must say she's really good in math." Ok did Jungwon compliment me or insult- well I don't mind helping Jay. So I just waited for him to answer.

"Uhh fine."

-

With the hope that Jay will have the books I grabbed my empty backpack and left the house alone since the boys all decided to go there right after school unlike me.

It's my first time in the library and damn it was big. I entered and saw Sunoo waving at me and so I went closer to where he was and surprisingly they all were working on separate desks. I approached the desk where Jay was sitting and saw him reading a book. "Hey." He looked at me, closing the book and that's when I see he was reading harry potter instead of the rules of math. I just sighed and sat across the table. "Ok so did you bring your book?"

"Uhh no it was too heavy." Why am I doing this? "Ok nevermind, let's go find the books." We both walked to the math column and started searching for the right book and soon after, I found the book. But it was too high. Or maybe I was too short. But still I tried reaching the book.

It was at this point when I knew I had to give up and call Jay to get it. So I turned around to call him.

But abruptly stopped. He was already here. Right in front of me. Only two inches gap. But thanks to my height I was way shorter than him so I didn't have to look right in his eyes. He came closer making contact with my body giving me goosebumps.

"You should have called me earlier instead of wasting time trying to use your short legs and arms." He chuckled a bit as he grabbed the book while I just stood there looking at the ground. My face was turning purple somehow. He finally looked at me seeing how close we were but surprisingly he didn't move back rather looked at me while I moved my head up to directly make eye contact with him.

Bad move.

We both were just looking at each other. My face was probably green by now but Jay looked fine. I could see all the details of his face. His eyes were perfectly shaped and had a sharp jaw line. In one word, he looked immaculate.

On the other hand, Jay stared back at me. 'She has a small face and her pale skin color matched with her black hair. Her eyes were jet black and she had perfectly lined up pink lips. She looked beautiful.'

What am I doing? I immediately came back to my senses and realized both me and Jay were staring at each others souls with only two inches gap between us in the middle of the library. I quickly pushed him as he came back to life as well. We both were sweating. Well at least I was. I hurriedly grabbed the book from Jay's hand and speed walked to our table.

What the hell was that? And why are my cheeks burning up? I breathed heavily and sat on the chair touching my cheeks to just feel how hot they were. While Jay just stood in front of the book station and thought about what happened earlier. 'Gosh am I crazy or what?' After standing there, calming himself down for a couple of minutes he finally came back to where we were sitting.

I completely ignored what happened earlier and focused on the math now. And so did Jay. Thankfully.

Fifteen minutes later. "If I knew this sum could be done in such an easy way, I wouldn't have failed that freaking exam." Jay frowned and sighed. "Yea but you aren't me so you wouldn't know there's an easy way to do this sum." I proudly said showing a big smile while Jay narrowed his eyes. "Ok whatever. We're done for today." He said while I excitedly packed up all my stuffs.

"Oh by the way, Sunghoon and Niki's birthdays are coming." Jay started a conversation as we left the library after greeting everyone bye. "Oh really. Alright."

"Wow you sound so not interested. Anyways we are planning to do something this Friday, so better be free or I'm going to kidnap you if I find out you went to climb the Himalayas." Jay said as he put his arm on my shoulder. Again catching me off-guard. Too much skin ship in one day. I quickly threw his hand away.

"Damn you sound like my boyfriend."

"I do?" Jay asked as I nodded and gave a small 'hmm' as a reply.

"Well then be a good girlfriend and be free on Friday. We don't wanna miss anyone." He ruffled my hair and walked away leaving me behind.

Still trying process what he said.

| | • • • • • | |

STREAM TEASER 2 OR MY BUTTER KNIFE IS READY ;)and also hope you liked this chapter

and also hope you liked this chapter