1. beginning

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

"I don't understand why I have to change my school when you guys are the one shifting to a different town." I specified the last couple words making my mom and dad sigh. "Jiwoo try to understand. We can't just leave you here all alone. And shouldn't you be excited for going to a complete different school and also you get to stay with your cousin and brother." Dad said making me frown but I gave up.

I didn't feel good. I was accustomed to the atmosphere of the school I attended before. And this house had some of my worst and best memories. It was hard moving on so quickly.

I sighed for the thousandth time today and started packing my bags.

-

Hello everyone. I'm Yang Jiwoo, the daughter of a successful business man and I'm practically struggling to have a stable sanity. But leaving all that, I also have a younger brother who stays in a different place because he's in a different school. And I'll be shifting to that school soon. One more thing, I'm going to stay with my cousin and will probably get to see my brother often. That's two more things but who cares. Anyways I guess changing schools might be better with both of them by my side.

Now coming to my personality. Hmm how do I say it. I really don't understand myself but nevermind that. I guess I don't really like socializing, and people say that I'm too scary to be approached when they never tried approaching me. Okh Imma stop now and lets get on to the story.

-

(next day)

I stood in front of the dorm just checking it out and wow. It's pretty. And so quiet. The ambience I enjoyed the most. "Maybe this isn't going to be that bad." I waited for my cousin to come from the convenience store since she went to buy something.

I was just looking around the place here and there before I finally saw Jugyeong, my cousin approaching me from faraway. She looked pretty. A lot. She gave me a bright smile and waved. And a smile automatically formed on my lips.

She had a small face with big eyes and long brown hair. The way she walked was mesmerizing to look at and even though she was wearing a simple white shirt with trousers, she looked beautiful.

Surprisingly I saw my brother, Yang Jungwon following her. Damn he really meant it when he said he stayed close and will be able to meet everyday. "Hey sis. Long time no see." Jungwon said with a small smile as I went near them and had a little 'group hug' session with the other two. "I missed you both smarty pants." I said ruffling Jungwon's hair as he scowled.

"Should I take it as a compliment or what?" Jugyeong crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Yes obviously, it isn't that easy to hear this line from ME." I showed my sheepish smile and not gonna lie, it's true. I wasn't that type of person to complement someone easily.

"Anyways lets get inside I wanna see the dorm." I said grabbing my luggage as Jungwon and Jugyeong moved along. "Why the heck is this so freaking heavy?" I tried pulling the luggage but failed miserably.

"Let me help you." An unknown male voice said making me look to that direction. He came forward and took the bag from me so easily as if it had cotton candy in it.

The guy was tall with pale white skin which suited him well. I won't lie but he was really cute.

"Oh hey Sunghoon hyung." My brother came out again. Sunghoon? Wonder who he is. "Hi Jungwon."

"Oh by the way sis he's Sunghoon, one of the boys that I'm living with currently. And hyung this is Jiwoo a.k.a. my ugly sister." My eyes narrowed as Sunghoon let out a chuckle. "Nice to meet you Jiwoo. I bet we'll be great friends since we are neighbors."

NEIGHBOURS? MY NEIGHBOURS ARE ALL BOYS-? nevermind I take back what I said *Maybe this won't be that bad.*

I just nodded. "Uhh sis you could just say hi instead of giving this emotionless expression." Jungwon hit me slightly in the arm only to receive a glare. "No its okay lol. Alright I'll take it inside." Sunghoon and Jungwon walked inside leaving my helpless body behind.

I was fixing my shoelace when from the other end of the road I noticed a guy moving at full speed. Is he using a... skateboard?? But why does he look like he lost control of it? I was too engrossed in my useless thoughts that when I finally came back to life, I heard, "GIRL MOVE I'M GOING TO CRASH."

Crash? CRASH? My lazy body was too slow to process what was happening and he was already too fast and close which paralyzed my body and the next moment I felt a heavy weight crashing into me.

Both of us were on the ground, in pain. Jugyeong and the others all came out hearing the crash. "Omg what happened to you Jiwoo and wait.. Jay?? Why are you both lying on the ground?" Sunghoon said in worry while Jugyeong came forward to help us. "Jay are you alright?" Jugyeong let forward her hand. And surprisingly it wasn't for me. The skateboard guy beside me grabbed the hand and got up.

Wow.

I was seriously so pissed at that moment and probably Jungwon noticed it since he came forward and helped me get up. "Are you both alright?" Jugyeong said. "Yes." The tall guy said as he cleaned his pants while I narrowed my eyes.

"I ain't fine." I glared at the guy who was called Jay maybe as he looked back. "Uhh ok fine sorry. I was racing with Niki and lost my control." He said scratching his neck while Sunghoon sighed. "Jay be a little careful. It's Jiwoo's first day here and you already made it bad."

"What do you mean bad? He smashed my legs." I almost shouted before speed limp-ing inside with my kinda injured leg. "Jiwoo has a bad temper but don't worry she will be fine." Jungwon said following his sister to the house.

"Gosh it took me two hours to just get here. I got too distracted when I saw a kitten in the park and I completely forgot about Jay hyung and the race." Niki seemed like he ran all the way here. Jay scoffed. "Anyways, who was that girl?" He asked.

"Her name's Jiwoo. She's my cousin and Jungwon's sister. She will be going to our school from tomorrow and also stay with me." Jugyeong said receiving a sigh from Jay before they all finally went inside.

| | • • • • • | |

I

hope this chapter was good enough to be the first chapter.
Chapter 2 will probably come out in a few days.