25. 7 days

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

I stood frozen. His hands were wrapped around me. I could feel his soft breathes touching my neck.

"Please Jiwoo, I really like you. And only you. Not jugyeong. Please." His weak voice slowly said as he tightened the hug. One part of me told me that he was saying the truth but the other part still couldn't believe it. "Just tell me what will make you believe that I like you." He pleaded while I thought what could be the answer to his question and finally found one.

"Prove it."

"Huh?"

"Prove it that you like me Jay. Make me believe that you actually have feelings for me."

I slowly removed his hands ending the back hug and looked at his sad eyes softly. I gave him a smile before I started walking away again. My cheeks were red and the cold didn't bother me anymore. I didn't look back at Jay anymore. Still couldn't get the 'I really like you' line out of my head.

"Wait Jiwoo!" I stopped on my steps and looked back at him raising my eyebrow in confusion. "Yea?" and to my surprise he came running at me and hugged me again. How many times is he gonna hug me? Frozen pt2. Make me Elsa already. My eyes widened as my head touched his chest. "Give me one week and I'll prove it to you." He said in a cheerful tone while patting my head. My heart was beating like crazy. Literally became tata (a/n if yall don't know who tata is, d i s g r a c e lmao just kidding)

I felt his heart beating as well since my entire position was literally like so awkward, save me please. I quickly let go off his hug, fixing my hair. My cheeks were on fire and he noticed it. Letting out a chuckle, he ruffled my hair. "Cute."

author nim is dead

-

"ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I lied on the cold floor thinking about what happened earlier. What is he gonna do in one week? Will he really prove it? Nah he must be joking only. What if he actually does-? Omg are we gonna do the D word? ( d a t e cuz author nim is shy )

Omg shut up I'm going way out of my league.

-

Jay's POV

"I already told her that I'll need only one week but I don't know how I'm going to do it ahhhhhh." I hid my face under the pillow as the other boys listened to my spain without the s. "If you really like her then it shouldn't be hard for you." Jake said out casually as I looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"I mean just go with the flow, show her how much you care for her, help her when she needs it and be the real you with her. that's it." I just stared at him revealing the most sensible words he ever said. "Jake you're a genius man."

-

Jiwoo's POV

I felt so much better today than I was for the past few days. I was wearing a white shirt and baby pink cardigan on top with white jeans. It was so cold and my outfit was too thin for the weather and I only realised it after getting out of the house. Like the previous two days I went to school alone so I didn't have anyone to talk with on my way until I felt someone tap on my shoulder making me look behind. I saw a smiling Jay, wearing a cute baby blue hoodie as my heart skipped a beat. "You are late." I said out as he walked beside me now. "You are too."