♡ special ♡

| | • • • • •

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

| | • • • • •. | |

Jiwoo's POV

"Jungwon quick!" I shouted grabbing my car keys as I hurried outside to my car and waited for my brother to come as well. We had an interview today. We both have been trying out for different jobs until our choices became the same for this particular job. Well I was in a bit of situation at the moment since rejection was all I got. However my smartass brother was the complete opposite of me.

But I really wanted this job and somehow there was a high chance since my presentation was pretty satisfying. "Aight let's go." Jungwon fixed his tye in the car as I drove checking the time. "Did you talk to him?" My facial expression changed at the mention of him as I looked down biting my lips. "He's too busy."

My boyfriend a.k.a. fiancee, Park Jay, was also now the CEO of the park industrial business quarters. Alongside he managed his dance studio. So explaining in one line, he settled down with his career except that he barely got any time for anyone else. We do talk everyday but it's not the same. He seems to be a in a hurry. But me being the supportive fiancee I was, I pressured him the least.

Jungwon sighed as we got outside to see the huge luxurious building where we will be having our interview.

-

"Let's do this." Cheering up my tensed up brother I gave him a 'fighting' sign as he went inside the room. Letting out the breathe I was holding in, I got in a much more comfortable position. Looking around I saw some happy employs who got appointed while others were depressed bout their rejection.

"Yang Jiwoo?" The staff called out to me as I gathered my stuff going to the room of terror.

-

"Yes among the Yangs, Jungwon-shi congratulations you've been appointed and can come to work starting tomorrow and.." I smiled at Jungwon and looked at the manager once again with hope as he checked out his list of appointed member. I'll be there right? I hope I do.

"Yeah that's it. Y'all can go now." My heart broke as my smile vanished. The unemployed people sighed in discouragement before getting up and going outside the place as I bit my lips looking down. My brother came towards me gathering my stuffs as he himself was hesitant about what to say. "Good thing you don't have to wake up early in the morning though."

He tried his best to cheer me up as I put on my fake smile in front of him. Stopping in front of the car I stared at it for a while before gesturing Jungwon to take the keys. "I'll walk home. Go alone." The younger Yang indeed was pretty worried about me but he couldn't do anything since he knew I needed time to gather my confidence once again. And so he left.