~ Part 12~ | A Little Bit Of Advice

~*~*~*~
**   Firework (Katy Perry)**
~*~*~*~

"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper-thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from cavin' in?
Do you ever feel already buried deep?
Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you?
'Cause there's a spark in you"

~ Katy Perry

(These lyrics are so amazing!)

This chapter is dedicated to @flooxii thank you for voting! :)

(comment or PM if you'd like a shoutout!)

******

"An interview?" Garmadon raised an eyebrow disbelievingly. His finger scrolled quickly through the articles, dismissing anything that wasn't important and saving files for later.

Skulkin, one of his followers, handled getting information. He was very dedicated to his job and would stop at no cost to get it. He cackled, the frail older man's dentures clattered around in his mouth. "The students want to talk about the fight near the shoe shop."

Garmadon snorted and tossed the tablet aside. The tall man sat up and laced his fingers together over his desk. "Where is Samukai? I thought he was keeping his eyes on the news channel."

"...He is being interrogated," Skulkin said nervously.

Garmadon just stared at him with an unreadable expression.

"...by the police."

Garmadon's eyes flashed but he didn't say anything. "Is there anything else I should be aware of?

"Uh... Master Chen is unable to have a meeting because he is having a spa day."

Garmadon's head fell into his hands and he let out a long, slow, shuddering exhale.

"If that is all I best get going," Garmadon grumbled. He stood, shoving back his chair with a screech and made to leave the room. Skulkin hurries after him, stumbling to tell him one more thing.

"He sent us some information before he got arrested!"

Garmadon only briefly paused. "Is it about our plan?"

"Uh... no."

"Is it about Wu?"

"....not exactly."

"Then why on earth would I be interested?"

Skulkin opened his mouth before closing it again. He raised a bony finger hesitatingly. "Because it's about Lloyd."

Garmadon waited for a beat. But nothing came. "Who?" Garmadon said impatiently.

"Lloyd. Your son." Skulkin reminded him, grabbing the tablet and typing quickly. He handed it to him and almost dropped it when Garmadon grabbed the device.