~ Part 5~ | A Little Bit of Stupid

~ Part 5 ~ | A Little Bit of Stupid

~*~*~*~
** I've Got This (Mandy Moore- Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure) **
~*~*~*~

"Royal decision making?
Hey, I was born to do it
Yes sure I'm slightly faking
But there's not that much to it
Bring it on, I'm ready 'cause I've got this
I've got this
Just watch"

~ Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure

*****

"This feels stupid."

Nya internally sighed as her brother awkwardly tripped over his feet as he stumbled to copy the headmaster's position.

Wu stood poised on one leg. Arms in the air like wings with his nose to the sky as he balanced a tea cup on the foot off of the ground.

"It's only stupid if you make it stupid." Master Wu retorted calmly.

"No I'm pretty sure this is just stupid."

Wu scowled his toe lowering the teacup perfectly to the ground without spilling a drop before he extended his leg and nudged the wobbling boy off balance with his toe. Kai's arms flailed and he fell with a grunt.

The movement threw Jay off balance as Kai accidentally smacked him in the face, causing him to stumble into Cole who fell backwards towards...

Dammit Kai. Nya thought as she went down. Yelping as her wrist twisted weirdly. She landed with a thump, as her opened her eyes, her gaze landed on Zane. Zane had gracefully kept his balance as he slid into the next form. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking in confusion when he spotted the bundle of his classmates.

"Have we switched our activity?"

*****

"And what is the triple point?" Wu asked the class as he stroked his beard, textbook in hand as he stood at the front of the classroom. The old man was attempting to teach Science to the students. All at various age, maturity, and learning levels. And while he was an old inexperienced teacher who was already baffled by the constant change of education material.

Though Nya was younger by two years she was smart enough to be at the same pace as most of them. Nya rolled her eyes when she heard a soft snore coming from Kai's desk. Maybe even smarter than one.

Nya glanced around the room. Kai was sleeping, as said before, Cole looked utterly lost, and Zane had been told he couldn't answer anymore questions so the others could get a chance. Nya secretly had cheered inside because Zane's answers were far more complex for even her to understand. Nya sighed when she realized that she would have to answer once more and raised her hand.

To her surprise, Master Wu fixed his gaze on something behind her with an almost relieved expression in his still ever cheerful- but tired- eyes. "Yes, Jay. What is the answer?"

Nya's mouth fell open and she spun to stare at the boy sitting in the back of the class. Jay shifted uncomfortably in his teeth. Nervousness obvious in his body language as he drummed his pen onto the desk top. "Uh...the triple point is when with the right temperature and pressure a substance can exist in three states at the same time."