Chapter 1

Bakugou pov
I was in class like always mr. Aizawa was asleep the so called Baku squad were surrounding me while everyone in class were being a pain in the ass I started getting a bit tiered so I laid my head down on my desk and fell asleep.

"Hey brat get up I didn't raise a lazy ass child your chores are waiting for you" "but I did all my chores?" "Oh...so now you're talking back well bitch theres more so go do them oh and you're not going to eat tonight you're getting too fat" " ok.." "what was that *slap* you *slap* disrespectful *slap* slut *slap* villain *slap*" "m..mom p.p.leas s.s.sstop".....(she keeps on hitting him for awhile )

Deku pov
I was talking with my friends when I started hearing the Baku squad yelling and panicking they then looked at me and rushed pulling me next to them "h.hey what's going on?" I asked they just looked at me and then down at kachan. I look down and saw him crying and shacking like a lot *he must be having a nightmare* I thought "kachan wake up cmon wake up" I started shaking him roughly then he woke up " d..d.deku ?" He looked at me with wide eyes and then hugged me i was a bit shocked but I hugged back "hey it's ok it was just a dream ok" I looked him in the eyes ,his eyes were puffy his nose and cheeks were red and he was shaking like crazy he looked so scared what the hell was the dream about to make him this scared.by the time he calmed down everyone was staring and mr.aizawa woke up but he still saw the whole thing "bakugou you are dismissed and Midoriya stay with him please to make sure everything is ok"I nodded and carefully took kachan's hand and walked out of the classroom and straight to the dorms.

Hi author hear this is a new book this chapter is really short but the next one will hopefully be longer anyways thanks for reading bye 😘