Chapter 36

Deku pov
There we were right at the location which lead us to a house? It was a really nice one too.

I held kachan on my hip and then we went up to the door shoto nocked we were really anxious as we heard footsteps approach the door I held onto kachan tighter and then it opened and right in front of us was standing......

KAMINARY!

"Denki w-what uh Uhm huh?" Me and shoto just looked at him shocked and confused he chuckled lightly then welcomed us in we walked in awkwardly.

We sat in the living room in silence the only thing we could hear was kachan babbling to himself as he played with the toy truck I gave him "so Uhm well long story short I kinda was spying on the L.O.V" he said nervously "wait-WHAT!? Do you have any idea how crazy and dangerous that is what the F-!"shoto covered my mouth then pointed at kachan.

"Calm down ok deep breaths" he said I took a deep breath "uh how about I just explain everything and then I'll give you the information that you need" he said I grumbled and dug my face into kachan's hair which earned a giggle from him as shoto just nodded.

Denki took a sigh of relief then started "well it all started in middle school I kinda stumbled on a sketchy website and I kinda accidentally gave them 'personal' information and then it turned out to be a scam and then they uh well-"we stoped him.

"Denki first of all what the fudge where you thinking when you gave random strangers personal info about you like sorry dude but that was really stupid of you -Ugh poop!" I said as kachan accidentally hit me with his toy truck" I looked at denki who was confused "oh izuku cusses a lot when he's mad so we changed the cuss words so katsuki doesn't learn them" shoto explained he nodded.

"Oh ok anyways so they threatened me if I don't work with them then they were going to kill my family and then proceed to upload embarrassing pictures of me and of course I didn't want that so then I agreed  and then turns out there just reporters who made get in to U.A just information so yeah that's how I got into U.A" He said smiling at the end.

"Denki you stupid ass mother fucking bitch this is a serious situation right now why the fuck are you making jokes!" I yelled as I got up and started threatening denki while shoto covered kachan's ears "daddy why s dada scweaming and saying bad wowds?" Kachan said "oh well cause dada is really mad right now" shoto simply said kachan then got up and ran to me then gave me a hug and made grabby hands my face softened I let go of kaminary then picked up my baby.

He then placed a gentle kiss on my cheek "dada all bettew?" He asked I squealed and started prepping him with kisses "well of course I am cause my cute little baby is with me isn't he isn't he"I said in a fake baby voice as I started tickling him he giggled "I'm dada's baby!" And that just made my heart flutter "awww yes you are yes you are 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕" (happy broccoli noises🥦)

Shoto pov
As I watched deku clam down I looked at denki with a serious face "enough I know that was a lie know tell us the information you got on the league" I said in a stern voice he smirked "aww and I thought my acting skills were getting better *chuckle* here you go" he said as he slid a notebook on the coffee table in front of me "all the information you'll need is in here" he said in a low monotone voice I looked threw the surprise,y organised notes and he was right all the information we needed was in here except for "you said that all the information was here but there's not a single thing that includes you in it" I say.

He chuckles and looks at me with a death stare that sent shivers down my spine "well thats personal information don't you think" he said he then got up and stretched  his back "well look at the time it looks like it's almost someone's bedtime so I guess you should be going now" he said as he booped katsuki's nose which earned a giggle a stared at him then got up "come on izuku we got what we needed" I said he looked confused " but we didn't wait-"I cut him off by dragging him out.

As we got out the door quickly shut behind us and then locked "quick I have a bad feeling here he gave us the information it's all in here will look at it in more detail at the dorms"I said as we hopped into the car as I turned it on and looked at the house for the last time I saw something that disturbed me I saw denki smiling at me creepily threw the window it looked like he was in a dark room and he was holding something I couldn't quit tell what it was.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by izuku rubbing my shoulder "Hey is everything okay?" He asked I gave him a slight nod and when I looked back he was gone I shivered then started dived away.

So I'm gonna update my other books now bye