Chapter 50

Bakugou pov
"You're serious!?! You're not playing with me right!?!" I yelled as I excitedly followed denki towards the car ,leaving the kids with a babysitter "yes I'm being serious" he chuckled as he opened the door for me I quickly slipped into the car.

"Wait-but how- I have so many questions that I haven't thought through" I ranted feeling puzzled at the situation we're in "calm down cutie" he rubbed my thigh smiling as he started driving ,I took a deep breath "you ok now?" He asked ,I nodded and looked at him ready for an explanation.

"We're going to meet up with shoto and deku they might be able to help us with the league situation, oh and just so you know we're it getting your memories today" i pouted at that which made him chuckle "fine...but what will happen when I get my memories like the whole regression thing"

He thought for a bit "that's something we'll discuss later on, but first we need to understand how the concept of getting your memories works" he said focusing on the road, i looked at him a bit confused "what do you mean? My memories were removed with someone's quirk so we just find the person and tell them to give me back my memories"

He laughed and shook his head "you make things sound so damn easy!"He laughed I rolled my eyes trying to think.

"Kachan-oh and you" Deku said as he hugged me closely and gave denki a stink eye shoto waved at me with a smile then glares at denki "hey! Hands off my wife" he grabbed my hand holding me beside him.

"Anyways I see that you agreed"Deku said,folding his arms over his chest sassily it made me chuckle "yeah yeah we're kinda in the middle of something so stop looking at me like that and talk" he squeezed my hand as his dominant demeanor quickly faded into his usually happy face.

"Tch fine" we sat in the car looking at them expectantly "what do you want?" Shoto asked "well in order to get kat's memories back we need to deal with the league first" Denki said I nodded " so you expect us to figure out where the league is at ,just like that?" Deku asked with a raised eyebrow ,denki laughed awkwardly.

"Unbelievable" shoto shook his head ,deku sighed "look ,the league won't be a problem you figure out how to get his memories back and shoto and I will deal with the league ,got that?" We both nodded ,I smiled and went to hug them but denki quickly caught me placing me back in my seat and buckling the seat belt "nuh uh not on my watch"

I huffed "on one condition" we looked confused "huh?" I asked " you give us back ka-" shoto punched deku in the gut ,glaring at him "what he meant to say was we would like to visit katsuki" (it kept on writing Matsumoto and katsina😞) deku huffed "oh yeah sure"denki said.

"Anyways where to now?" I asked denki gulped " time to see an old friend" he started driving.

You could say this was kinda short but eeeeeeeh