Chapter 7

Bakugou pov
What was wrong with me I kept asking myself but I didn't really care because I was having fun so I just went with it what's the worst that could happen.
When he finished changing me he held me and we both went to the living room he sat on the ground and put me on his lap the truth was I was really comfortable and happy I had a huge ass smile on my face I didn't have to worry about anything "do you want your paci?" He asked me I thought for a minute why should I keep putting on my tough act it's fucking deku for god sake he knows me better than anyone "wes pwease" I said a little stunned by my voice but as I said I didn't care I was finally happy

He popped the pacifier in my mouth then I grabbed a stuffy and snuggled with it as he pressed play and we started singing with the song "noook nooook" I yelled as it started "awwww are you having fun baby" he asked while petting my hair "wes daddy" he looked a bit shocked and then I say tears forming in his eyes and he started hugging me well more like squeezing me and pinching my cheeks and placed multiple kisses on my face which made me giggle.

Deku pov
Oh my fricken god he finally slipped and he's even cuter than I expected but when he called me daddy I couldn't help my self I started crying tears of joy while kissing and squeezing him which earned a ton of giggles after I finished devouring him we went back to watching well he was watching I was staring at him god he was too cute in his onesie which you could clearly see his diaper (just a reminder he is wearing one of those onesies were it clips on the crotch)as he was gently suckling on his paci and bouncing a little in my lap suddenly  I get a text from Shoto telling me that he's on gonna be home soon I quickly took a pick of my baby and sending it to Shoto he sent me a biggilion hearts and in just a few minutes he arrived I paused the show and held kat and placed him on my hip as I walked to the door "mhm mhm mhm" kat said while pointing at the tv "calm down we gotta open the door for daddy ok" I said he just gave me a little pout I chuckle and opened the door to see a super excited and happy Shoto he quickly took kat and started hugging and kissing him.

"Hi baby did you miss me" he said to kat and his answer was very surprising "no I want z..z..zuzu" he said on the verge of tears I quickly took him and started bouncing him around to try and calm him down"hey baby shhhhh calm down dada's here"my heart warmed up he was cuddling in my chest crying not wanting to let go I looked at shoto honestly he looked like he was going to cry to so we both went to the living room trying to calm our baby "hey hey it's ok look daddy isn't scary see"I said trying to convince him he then looked up to check "I'm sorry I startled you baby daddy didn't mean too"shoto said then kat let go of me and did grabby hands to shoto we both smiled in relief.

Shoto pov
I gently held him trying to make sure not to scare him this time and he did the cutest thing ever "wook" he said pointing to the tv "who is that?" I asked him in a playful way "dats pingu" it came out a bit slurred from the pacifier and then he got off my lap and started choosing a stuffy it looked adorable he was so concentrated in the end he chose a small dog that's wearing a strawberry hat he then looked at me and said "stwabawe"and cuddled with it than hopped on my lap and told izuku to press play.

Bakugou pov
I was cuddling my stuffy it felt like I was in Paradise literally I didn't have any responsibilities I got all the love and attention I needed hell I could even shit my self and I won't even care why because someone would change me yep this is definitely paradise.
After a while of watching pingu I got bored so I got off from shoto's lap and sat on the ground and started playing with the blocks trying to make a huge tower zuzu was in the kitchen making dinner while shosho was doing his homework and then I realised I was supposed to go to my parents house for Christmas break so I got up and went to zuzu  I tugged on his shirt "oh what's wrong kat you need something"he asked I pulled out the pacifier and said "mama said to spend chwistmas with her did you tell her I was with you"I asked in worried tone "of course baby you don't need to worry ok" he said and then planted a kiss on my cheek.

Ok that's it for this chapter thank you so much for reading my story 😊