Chapter 49

Bakugou pov
I went up to denki and started messaging his shoulders "hmmm~ what is it?" He asked with a hum "what?! Uhm-uh it's nothing I just missed you yeah that's all hehe..."I nervously said ,he chuckled and looked me in the eyes.

"Come on what's up?" He gently grabbed my arm ushering me to sit beside him "I....kinda found out about uhm....the truth" I hesitated at first but when I looked at his expression.

Oh right he's not that bright "what do you mean?" He asked actually confused ,I sighed taking a deep breath "I want my memories back" I said confidently decided that the best option was to go straight to the point.

Maybe it wasn't the best choice...

"Who told you!?" He yelled I took a deep breath again "honey let me explain" I said trying to calm him down he seems really worried "no no no no no no this is bad reeeeaaaaallllly bad" I was confused.

Why would it be bad? "Uhmmm well I met with dek-" he quickly interrupted "DEKU!?! On no no no" he whined? Or maybe howled not sure what that noise came from his mouth was.

"And shoto-" he interrupted me again "shoto too!?!" I sighed and rubbed his back "they told me everything and they even had evidence" I said denki placed his head in between his arms taking deep breaths.

"Baby are you ok?" I asked rubbing his back gently "*sigh* I'm sorry I can't get you your memories....it's to dangerous" dangerous? Wait that means it is possible!

"But why though?!" He sat up gently taking my hand putting it in his "if I give you your memories the league well strike" my breath hitched "huh?" He hugged me tightly "I-I can't loose you the kids need you I-I need you ,you got that!?!" He held onto me tightly I hugged him back.

"It's ok I won't leave I promise, just please tell me" he let go interlacing our fingers together "first theirs the league ,they've been laying low these couple of years and after deku caught two of the main league members their leader has been furious, so anything could tick them off"

He took a deep breath "and the main reason they removed your memories was to get you out of the way ,your were so many peoples weakness so by removing you it would weaken them it partially worked a lot of people gave up on being heroes,but some like midoriya got furious and some say even crazy"

He looked at me with a sad look " you were so happy" he started tearing up "hey it's ok look at us now we have two beautiful children ,we have a roof over our head ,and I got a sexy pikachu that I'm insanely in love with" I kissed him ,he gave me a sad smile and kissed back.

"You said the league was first?" I asked he frowned and nodded "yeah, if you get your memories back you'll have to deal with a shit ton of trauma ,your feelings for me will change, you'll probably act brash rude and childish ,and the biggest problem is you might not be able to take it and well ......regress"

"Why is it that bad? I still don't understand the whole concept of regressing to a younger mindset but still" he frowned "being an age regressor means you'll need someone to take care of you and since you'll have a butt loud of trauma to deal with that means you'll be regressing multiple times and you won't be able to control it from all of the stress!"

"We have kids that need you and they can't do it with one parent ,it's hard enough that we're both boys like come on they need a female in their life even if we try are fuckin hardest we both know that when they grow up they'll be lacking attention I won't be surprised if itsuka becomes a lesbian!"

He ranted ,yes it hurt all of it hurt ,but I'm not going to give up "denki,....I still want them" I said ?he looked at me shocked and betrayed "wha- didn't you hear what I just said!?!"

"I heard I understand it's risky but we can find a way right?"he looked dumbfounded "katsuki baby it is risky ,but it's TOO RISKY!!" I flinched at the volume.

He pinched the bridge of his nose "my bad my bad I didn't mean to raise my voice" he placed me on his lap rubbing my back softly "I thought maybe I could get to remember how I was back then" I was crying.

"M-maybe just maybe I could remember what I did for half of my life!" I yelled getting frustrated " oh kat..."

"No no let me talk!" I yelled "I just want you to try please just try for me..." I finished.

He sighed and wiped my tears "it's getting late let's go to bed" I sighed sadly "yeah..." I said getting up "I'll check on the kids" he said.

I'm sad to say this but this story is almost over 🥲