Chapter 12

Bakugou pov
We were all packing our things and getting ready to leave as we finished we went to the car I was out of little space but then deku picked me up and placed me in the car seat "what the hell!"I yelled he gave me a stern look and then buckled me and got in the car "d..deku why did you put me in the car seat"I ask hesitantly "oh well you lost a ton of weight so I put you in the car seat just to keep you safe"he said I nodded it's actually a side effect of my quirk you know clear skin,skinny waist all that stuff.

Shoto finally got in the car and we started driving after a while we reached ua.

We got out of the car and deku helped me down we then got our stuff which was mainly mine and we entered the dorms our dorm is located at the very top we got the whole floor to ourselves it had four bedrooms,one kitchen ,two bathrooms,one living room and one dining room it was huge deku and shoto each had there own room while I had two rooms a normal one and one when I'm in little space.

I was so amazed that I slipped "daddy wook wook" I said pointing at everything he chuckled and then picked me up "that's right my little icicle" daddy said as he tickled me.

I giggled "shoto come on the dorm isn't gonna decorate itself" dada said I chuckled he then placed me down and then gave me his phone to play with while they were unpacking.

Time skip~

They finally finished we ordered some pizza and then started watching a bunch of movies while cuddling.....tomorrow was the first day back to school.

Thank you so much for 4K reads I love you guys 🥰🥰🥰